“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Description: New opening - 10 weeks or so
Grove City
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Wonderful food. I loved the Caribbean flair to the drinks and the food. Service was excellent and both drink I had were wonderful. We were on vacation and wanted something different than the 4 or 5 different steak houses on this road. We were very pleased with the quality and quantity of food. The children loved it too! They had a great selection of fruit juices for them to chose from. Would go again if we ever vacation in the same area.

• Visited September 2012

Clayton, Delaware
“Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Loved the service, and the menu options. Quite an extensive drink menu! When we were there, it was for an early evening dinner. We sat outdoors, which was nice - loved the atmosphere! They were setting up for a live band when we were leaving.

Visited September 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this chain restaurant. I went here because there isn't a chain of it where I live. I received really nice service, and the manager Andy came out and spoke with me for a good 10 minutes. I ordered pan seared mahi mahi with mango butter sauce. It was delicious along with the green beans and garlic mashed potatoes. My favorite part was the mini dessert options. I chose the dulce de leche, which was the perfect size after a good meal.

The meal was a bit expensive for my liking, but the quality of food was good. There is enough choice on the menu that I can see it being a good family restaurant.

The place has wifi.

• Visited September 2012
basford
“Good Food, Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Visited with friends for a casual meal.

We thought the food was very flavorsome and filling. The service was ok but they did bring out an incorrect appetizer, however it worked out quite well as what they did bring was really nice!

Will deffo be back!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I just found out about this location. We had been to Bahama Breeze in the past and love the food but had no clue there was one so close to home. We read the reviews--which only gave an overall rating of 50%--but decided to try this location anyway just because of the food. We were pleasantly surprised. Our server, Boyson, was wonderful. Everytime we looked up, he was there asking if we needed anything--even though it was busy and he had other tables. He treated all of his tables like this. The food, of course, was excellent. I had the Cuban sandwich. My husband had the avocado goat cheese burger--a whole new experience for him. He said it was "probably the best burger I've had in a long time". The Cuban was delicious, as usual, and the seafood chowder. The chowder actually had more seafood than potatoes....a rare thing for most restaurants who offer it. We also ordered the key lime pie, which was huge! We were told the pie was made fresh daily and you could tell. Delicious. We also ordered an appetizer, which was good as well. All in all, dinner was an excellent value at around $36 for the both of us for dinner. If you happen to be in the area, you need to check out this location! :)