Stayed here for 6 nights (Feb 27 - March 5). The night we arrived we didn't have any hand towels or face/wash cloths in our bathroom and it also smelled like bad mildew. We went down to the front desk and they gave us some from a linen closet which were all stained yellow. The room we had was a two queen bed which was small and looked to be outdated. We also requested a couple extra pillows in which they didn't have any more. The next day we went back to the front desk and complained that the shower curtain needed to be replaced (smelled bad) and that we needed more pillows. Later that day while my wife was getting into her bathing suit the saff came in the door (without knocking). Most other guests we talked to were also very dissatisfied with the hotel.
The only good things about the hotel was the pools, the free breakfast, and the location near most major attractions.
Overall I have stayed at a lot of Country Inns over the years and have never been so disapointed. This place isn't worthy enough of even calling themselves as part of the franchise.In fact we will be writting a letter to corporate about our experience. Don't waste your money here. lots of other hotels in the area that are much better.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando-Maingate At Calypso Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Orlando-Maingate At Calypso
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando-Maingate At Calypso Hotel Orlando
- Country Inn Orlando Maingate
- Country Inn Suites Kissimmee
- Country Inn Suites Orlando Calypso Cay
- Country Inn Orlando
- Country Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando-Maingate at Calypso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.