My wife and I stayed there for a few weeks and from the second we walked in the lobby I knew it wasn't going to work out but I thought since it's only for a while we would manage.... WRONG! I had called the day before to make sure they had a pet friendly room available and the lady said there wasn't one available but she would have house keeping get it ready for us and I asked her what time was check in because I had to be at work at 1 pm and she told me I could check in at 11am. So when we arrived and I explained everything to LOU (PROPERTY MANAGER) he was very rude and quick to jump down my throat saying there are NO pet rooms available and the lady who told me that was got there after house keeper already had left and we couldn't check in til 4 pm.. So I told him she was on the phone with me when she called house keeping or maintenance over the radio and requested for one of the pet rooms to be ready for us so he finally listened and checked and sure enough there was a room "ready" for us. When we finally got to the room and we took a look around and saw how nasty and dirty the room was I was disgusted but me being me I just decided it wasn't worth making this day worst so I DEEP clean the room. That night my wife or I couldn't sleep because we felt things walking on us and biting us and then my dogs starting scratching a lot and my dogs NEVER had fleas. So the next day I go out and buy a few bugs killing sprays and a Lysol spray and fleas collars. My wife and I were full of bites and it was disgusting to thing I was laying somewhere that had something that was biting us.. So I get home and take the bed apart layer from layer spraying everything with everything I brought, while me doing that I notice a tiny tiny see-thru bug on my sheets and it was alive and walking. So I killed it and told house keeper and then maintenance came and "check"my beds and said they will have pest control come and a few days later they did come and ONLY lift the sheets and moved the bed a little and said there's no sign of any bugs. So once again I deep cleaned everything and washed everything and finally the biting had stopped. Also the wifi stopped working and my wife goes to school online for criminal justice so we made sure they had wifi before moving in because we need it, on the fourth day they put a paper on the doors stating the internet plan had change and we had to fill out a paper with our MAC address of the computer to use the wifi. We didn't want to do that but my wife needed the wifi and we couldn't get our money back. So after turning in the paper they told us it would take up to 2 days for it to work, a week later and it still wasn't working and I kept calling front desk and finally we got it connected. The wifi never worked it was always off and on. And to top it off I saw LOU the manager peeking in people room and trying to listen through the doors.
- Also Known As:
- Homesuitehome Nikki Bird Main Gate Hotel Kissimmee
- Homesuitehome Nikki Bird Main Gate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HomeSuiteHome Nikki Bird Maingate Resort features 3 sparkling swimming pools, and is the closest motel to the Maingate of Walt Disney World. Home to the world famous Angel's Lobster & Seafood Buffet, an Americana 1950's themed restaurant serving All-U-Can-East Seafood and Prime Rib. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your HomeSuiteHome Nikki Bird Main Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.