Saved Save
You added Villa La Palme D'Or to your Saves list.
Formal dining area
Bar and Kitchen area.  The kitchen is fully equipped with all the gadgets you need for self-catering
Breakfast dining area
Living room and home cinema area
Kissimmee
Rental Home –
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

travel-sc...
Glasgow
“We had a great holiday at this villa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

This villa was good for us because we were traveling with another couple and our children. The villa had two master bedrooms with their own private bathrooms. One of the masters was downstairs and the other upstairs which was good for privacy. Great bedrooms really. All the beds were comfortable and since I suffer from some problems with my hip and lower back, this was important to me.

The impressive thing about this villa was the designer furnishings. I would love to have these comforts in my own home. I love the bold colors of the furnishings and artwork in the main living spaces. The owners have kept the villa up-to-date with technology. We could find just about any movie and each room had an HDMI outlet in the wall so our two teenage boys could play their games. The boys also got a lot of table tennis playing in when they weren't in the pool. I think, however, that one of the best things about it is the location because it was very close to accessing the 192 for eating out and shopping and very easy to get in to the parks. I have already recommended this villa to friends who have booked and I've booked again for a week in July because we have a wedding to attend. The owner was helpful and courteous and also helped us find a second villa for my in-laws and sister-in-law that was nearby. The only downside is that you cannot predict the whether in January and I was hoping we would have a few really warm days. I know that some years it can be warm in January. Still, it was a break from the cold.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Listed since : Jan 2011
Response Rate: 80 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 6 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing