“Don't ever order from here” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Rolling Prairie, Indiana
“Don't ever order from here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We called to order a couple of pizzas. An hour and a half later, we had to call to find out where our food was. The lady puts us on hold to get a hold of the driver. She never did pick up again. The driver called 25 minutes after being on hold to say he was running behind but, would be there shortly. We told him not to bother. They have caller ID, because we never gave a phone number. So, naturally, they never answered when we tried to call back. They are leaving flyers under hotel doors which is not allowed. I wanted to drive there to complain in person. Probably a good idea that I did not.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“They should be shut down”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was the worst pizza I have ever purchased in my life! Service was the worst, dough was limp, pizza was cold, no flavor...shall I continue? I hope no one else orders from this place without checking reviews first. They should close their doors today!

• Visited July 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Just plain awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Had friends visiting and stopped by and they had ordered delivery from Pizza Express - Just plain awful - The pizza was white on the bottom .... not even cooked - Calling the manager was no help

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“This place has me irritated!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Im on vacation staying at westgate and we decided to order and im absolutely pissed off. First off we order a pizza which ended up being 26 $ for a large and a 2 liter. They forgot our drink
Not to mention that thr pizza was nasty and the mushrooms tasted uncooked. I called back and ask for my drink. They said they would be on the way. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP. The next day I called promptly at 1 pm. The manager doesnt get there until fukin 5!. Called the manager at 6 and she said it would be there. I asked for it to be delivered at 8.. I waited until 9 to call back. Then when I did the same manager answered and she knew it was me from the day before and this time and put me on hold. After she came back on she pretended that she hadnt heard about my order and pretended she didnt know anything. Then sent the driver. But then I had to go all the way to the security gate to pick it up because the driver doesnt know where he is going !. DO NOT ORDER HERE. BIG MISTAKE. ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Do not order from this place!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

45 mins to get my order, and they forgot my sodas, they gave me $20 short of change, never came back with my two sodas or change. The pizza was thin, cold and nasty. And the wings were just horrible. Totally not worth the price.

• Visited June 2013