“If only I could give a zero....” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“If only I could give a zero....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Do not, I repeat, do not order from this horrible place! Took an hour and a half to deliver, pizza was cold and tastes terrible. I wish I had looked online for reviews before ordering. I pray I don't get food poisoning. Gross.

• Visited April 2012

Stanton, California, United States
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

We order pizza and wings delivery to our hotel at Disney. The pizza was cold and late! And to top it off they did not provide us with napkins, cheese or pepper. I called to complaint I requested to speak with the manager and he was not professional at all! He said that they do not provide napkins, cheese or pepper unless you request. It's the worst service ever!

• Visited March 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Overcharged”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

We were put on hold at least 5 times a few times the girl forgot to press hold and complained about the phone ringing, The pizza was cold and the sauce was just pureed tomatoes from a can. The cheese bread was terrible as well. After I placed my order they told me it would be 22.50 with tax and delivery. When they handed me my receipt it was 30.80 without tip for the delivery guy.

• Visited March 2012
HULL UK
“Worst in orlando”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

Terrible food terrible service , food so bad it's untrue

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dothan, Alabama
“BUGS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Well let's begin with the phone call, I call to order a pizza, and I dont know if the girl was drinking or what, but she kept putting me on hold to ask her manager very simple questions. When I finally got my pizza, which was an hour and a half later, the pizza was cold, I took one bite, after putting it in the microwave, and it was the most horrible tasting pizza I had ever gotten in my life. Then ,y colleague noticed a water bug in the pizza, we took it out, and called the manager, but I think he may have had to much to drink with the girl who picked up the phone. They call themselves Magical Pizza Express, but I think it might have needed some magic to get that pizza tasting normal. After making a trip up there, and showing the bug we found in the pizza, the manager finally refunded my money. When I met the manager, he smelled like an ashtray, and sounded like he has had the complaint before. They put the menus under the doors. People, if u see a menu under the door, dont buy it. Just a way to get business wout the consult of the hotel. Im gonna try my hardest to see the code enforcement pays them a visit.

• Visited December 2011