This is my 4th trip to Reunion in 6 years. The new owners have raised prices while service has noticeably slipped. They moved the Steak place to the 11th floor so now there is no where on property to get a simple burger except the golf grill. All the prices are up 30% from my last trip. A steak dinner is Morton's prices, Outback quality, and Denny's service. The new Italian restaurant is BAD. No one in our group of 8 liked their food and the prices are $$$$. Worst calamari I have ever eaten. Table next to us had the same experience. You'll get a much better meal at an Olive garden for half the price. Only decent food is the Sushi place in the lobby. It is expensive but worth it.
We ate in the golf grill 5 times. Never once did they get everyone's order right. Food comes out cold and the service will drive you crazy!
Also double check every bill. About 1/2 of our group had a mistake on every restaurant bill.
All that said, the property itself is very nice and the golf courses are great. 3-bedroom condos are very nice. The pools are good, not great. Just plan on having to drive off property to get a decent meal. My worry is that new management will let the place go downhill given the changes I have seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort