We stayed in the Grande building in a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. It was absolutely gorgeous. The rooms and bathrooms were beautiful and spacious, and the balcony overlooked the lush golf courses. When entering the gates to this resort, we truly felt like royalty. The front desk staff, bartenders, and cleaning crew were all friendly and helpful.
Alex in the lobby bar was very kind to our family, even printing out a list of restaurants he enjoyed nearby.
We dined at Forte and Eleven on property, and both were (while pricey) delicious. The service at these restaurants was impeccable also.
The pool area outside of Eleven is HIGHLY recommended in the evening; even if you do not dine there, go for a drink and/or cigar! The view from the rooftop is stunning, and one of the prettiest I have ever seen.
The only pool we visited was the lazy river/waterpark and although everyone on our group was an adult, each of us enjoyed the lazy river!
The resort is HUGE, so our experience might be very different from those staying in different areas. If you are trying to decide, you cannot go wrong with booking in the Grande main building. You can call for a free shuttle anytime, and a van will pick you up from the Grande and take you anywhere in the resort. The Grande building is beautiful, and the views are not to be missed.
We would absolutely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort