I recently stayed in one of the 3bdrm villas (Heritage Crossing I believe) during Memorial Day weekend! The property is about 20 min from IDrive and 15 min from Disney. There is a Publix grocery store, subway, McDonald's, CVS, Chilli''s, Walgreens and Wells Fargo on the same street. The property is beautiful! As for the villa, it was perfect for my family of 7! You can easily put 10 people in the room. The bed linens were heavenly and every room had its own DVD player (we made a Redbox run - Walgreens & CVS). We saved money preparing our own meals and we spent Sat-Mon at the onsite waterpark!! Our kids (1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th) had a great time! My only complaint is the lack of inner tubes at the lazy river. With such small kids it became kind of scary at times walking through the lazy river without a tube. The smaller kids get run over and bumped by people in tubes. Some people even take the tubes out of the lazy river and carry them around all day. Nonetheless, we will definitely return. I hate the traffic and congestion associated with Orlando, at Reunion I can be close enough to the parks and outlets without having to spend 25min sitting in traffic every time I get into the car. Oh... the gate requires guest to stop at the gate every time you enter the property, theres no by passing and driving straight in. This became a bit of an inconvenience at times but all in all, I highly recommend Reunion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort