We are just on our way home from Reunion Resort. We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa which was great for our group of 5. The villa was very spacious and comfortable. The kitchen was fully equipped and we did do a fair amount of cooking. The resort is lovely and beautifully landscaped! It is very large but they provide shuttle service within the resort to get you to the different amenities and there is also plenty of parking everywhere.
Our only complaint was the very strict "no outside food or beverage" rule at the water park. Because we had a full kitchen that we had stocked with food and beverages we were hoping to bring beverages to the pool with us. We have stayed at comparable resorts in the area that allow this. We probably would not have purchased as much at the store had we known this rule prior to arriving. The other problem with this rule was that the food and drink was really over priced. So we packed up and headed back to our villa to eat
lunch since we had a full kitchen stocked with everything we needed. It was just a disappointment because it interrupted our last and only pool day after being at the Disney parks all week.
But all and all a beautiful place and a great location to get away from the hustle and bustle of Disney!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort