The resort is huge and has a ton of amenities. We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo, which was very nice, clean and had everything we needed for our stay. The service was not great and we were misinformed about restaurant hours twice. We did not eat at the resort but the drinks were a little overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort