A friend of ours has a timeshare through Wyndham and booked my husband and I a little getaway after our wedding on January 1st. We decided on the trip to Disney very last minute, and we ended up getting one night at the Reunion resort and two nights at the Star Island resort (which is slightly closer to Disney). Despite the extra distance, I really wish we could have stayed longer at Reunion! This resort was beautiful. I'm not sure what is standard here, but we had a 3-bed, 3-bath suite that was massive. It was very clean, well decorated, and the toiletries were great too.
I believe we had two rooms with king size beds, and one room with two twins. I think the couch was also a pullout, so this would be great for a family vacation, or other groups of multiple people travelling. There is more than enough room for everyone here!
In the morning, we enjoyed breakfast on our own patio, which overlooked the golf course. It was such a nice start to the morning that we didn't want to leave for Disney!
Everything about this place was great. Wish we had more time here to explore!
The one downside: I'm not sure if it's because we booked last minute, or if the person who booked it entered it wrong, but the ladies at the front desk couldn't find our reservation when we arrived. It wasn't a problem, they took care of everything, just a tiny bit of a delay at the check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort