The reunion resort is like a film set from the Trueman Story. You hardly see anyone around! The resort is basically houses and golf course. Manicured to death it's an impeccable place. Definitely worth paying the money if you are a golfer. However..... playing golf in August is tough with a hot and humid climate so be prepared if doing 18 holes.
Ok the house- we rented from a private owner frim the UK and the 4 double bedroom house with own pool was fabulous. Big, luxurious and very comfortable for eight people. A few problems when we arrived but the service team soon sort them out (always puzzled why things don't work when we arrive??).
Nevertheless five star house in a five star place. It did cost more this year for our hols but it is worth paying extra for the best. The resort has a number of communal pools even one on the top of the big hotel on the resort! However access to the resort water park is exclusive to some members so visitors have to pay. Not worth it when you have the big guns up the motorway.
I can't fault the house or the resort and I'm a big moaner. With the supermarket and takeaways 5mins away outside the resort what more can you ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort