Stayed here just for 1 night as passing through Kissimmee. Since returning home I read the bad reviews from other people and can't beleive it was the same hotel I stayed at. This is a budget hotel so I didn't expect the Ritz. I was however pleasantly surprised. As soon as I walked in to the hotel I could smell the polish. The reception area was spotless, fresh and clean.(so different from an Econolodge we had just left, where the smell of curry made your eyes water) I remarked on this to the manager who said that he had taken over recently and had put a lot of hard work into the place and it showed. Our room was clean, functional and comfortable. Our bedding and towels were clean and no, I didn't fall out of the bed as one of the previous contributers seemed to. Admittedly, the balconies are small but we both sat on the 2 chairs provided overlooking the pool. During the evening I did see a security guard patroling, did not see any undesirables hanging round the place, so felt perfectly safe. In the morning staff were out cleaning the pool and grounds. All in all, a very good stay. I would certainly go back.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Main Gate East Hotel
- America`s Best Inn Main Gate East Hotel Kissimmee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated hotel, offering complimentary transportation to Disney World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your America's Best Inn Main Gate East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.