“Find another place.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #138 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Find another place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Staff is unfriendly, rooms are dirty. We had to take a shower wearing our flip flops. TV did not have a power button. Awful mattresses had springs showing. Dirty towels left in bathroom from previous guest. Awful experience.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lakewood, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I booked this place for a night before I moved over to the Contemporary at Disney. The map I downloaded showed two locations. At 10 after 5pm I called to clarify the location. At 5:40, when I finally found the place, I was still on hold, listening to the same litany of how eager the staff was to help me. When I walked up I asked for the manager. The guy on duty took offense and so I asked him to listen to what I was still listening to on my phone. He got angry, defensive. Right next to the big white sign that says "Friendly, helpful, customer service" on the desk. He accused me of being rude. I made the mistake of traveling all day, nearly getting lost and having the audacity to actually call his establishment for directions. He asked me quite angrily, you DO have the address, don't you? Yes- but the map on the booking site showed multiple locations. How dare I interrupt his busy important day, me a paid registered customer, to insure I get there without driving in rush hour here and there on a busy main highway. God, these annoying pre-paid customers. What right does a customer have to actually call, ask for customer service,when staff is clearly too busy and important to answer the phone?

I'm in a room right next to the traffic signal, so yes it is right noisy. This is likely his way of getting even with such a rude customer who has the gall to call. Like someone else says: Folks, read ALL the reviews. I've been in crappy hostels in the bowels of third world countries where the hosts were so happy to be of service they made you feel like you were staying at the Ritz. Frankly, that's about where I'd rather be right now.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The rooms smells horrible, hole every where, cockroaches, the air conditioner didn't work, dusty ,liking the roof, wet carpet, old towels and matress, y blanket and sheet stinks and old, and the pool are too disgusting and the worker's they don't care about nothing

• Stayed December 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The place smells horrible! Roaches in the rooms, cable sucks and zero internet in rooms. I don't like having to sit in the lobby to use my laptop I paid good money to be in the privacy of my room. And the staff... The worst! Im never going back again!!

Stayed November 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Smelly place and when I mean smelly I really mean it.
Weird staff, room came without electricity but was pretty ok except for the marks on the carpet.
No breakfast.
Oh, DON'T got to the stairs you'll die from the smell.

• Stayed September 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Worst ever! Dirty smelly rooms, unfriendly staff and weird transient people hanging out everwhere. Did not feel safe. When booked room on Hotels.com..informed them we had pets. Walked thru lobby with small dog in a cage. Went to breakfast next day and found we were locked out because we did not pay a pet deposit. We were not informed of any pet deposits. Held our stuff hostage. We had 4 special needs children with us. And to top it off our 12 year old Chihuahua went missing or was stolen. FD and security no help. FD refused to let us see the security tape or call duty manager. No cooperation or sympathy/compassion.

• Stayed August 2013
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We didnt have any horrible problems with this hotel like some of the other reviews suggest. It was clean and comfortable. The staff could work on there customer service as it seemed grudging at times to have to "deal" with customers and also we had kids running up and down our hallway one night screaming and playing and staff did nothing to cease the disturbance which I thought was strange since the reception desk was literally around the corner so there was no way they could not hear the noise. The hotel is also located near a couple of good food outlets which made it easy after a long day at the themeparks. It was ok if your on a budget

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to America's Best Inn Main Gate East? Share your experiences!