Emerald Island Resort's luxury Emerald Magic

Fully air-conditioned game-room
All the toys for the kids... and parents
Why rent anything else?
Slate bed pool table
Kissimmee
Rental Home –
6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great villa in a good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

When we arrived we found the villa was better described, all of the rooms were tastefully decorated and the whole villa was clean. Emerald Island is a quite secure villa complex which is close to shops and restaurants on the 192. Disney is very close, only about 7 miles and it's easy to get to International Drive and Universal. Pool area faces south and isn't too over looked unlike a lot of villas in Florida. The kitchen was equipped with almost everything you could need with the exception of 2 things:
Bread knife
Champagne bottle stopper.

But don't worry we purchased these essentials and left them there for the next guests :)

The villa owner was very helpful during booking process and right the way through our stay.

4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Apr 19, 2014
Hello Ova/Simon
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. With all the times we discussed your needs, our several vacation homes and Orlando in general, I believe we know each other a bit more. It is that type of personal rapport that we develop with our guests. I believe in keeping communication open and being available for my guests from the beginning to the end of the stay. Thank you for noticing that. Thanks for purchasing the knick knacks for the kitchen. In the future, if you need anything or if we missed something, we will be happy to supply them for you. I look forward to having you again as our guest.

Best Wishes
JordanNic...
“Nice and spacious and close to everything.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The house was easy to find and easy to check in. Ownership emailed me right away when I had questions. Wish I would have heated pull because the water never really got warm.

3 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 7, 2014
Hello Raymond

Thanks for staying at Emerald Magic. As per the Flip Key/Trip Advisor listing from which you made the reservation, you did not pay for the pool heating. Further, I suggested on Feb 19th via email, well before your arrival that you may want to add the optional pool heat which you specifically declined and said that you "thought it was all included". Our advertisement on Trip Advisor/Flip Key specifically lists the optional cost for pool heating in more than one location of our listing.

The pool was cold - just as you should have expected in April without the pool heating. You also could have mentioned that we gave you a complementary early check-in before the scheduled arrival time at no extra cost with only a few hours notice to us.

I am glad you mentioned that you found us very easy to work with quick responses as we always try to be there for our guests and accommodate in anyway we could such as free early check-in when possible.

I hope to have you back as our guest and also hope that you would add the pool heat option at the time f reservation for any stays between Oct-April.

The Puckey family
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
People with disabilities Older travelers
Mar 3, 2014
Dear Ian and family,
It was definitely a pleasure to have you as our guests in "Emerald Magic" villa in Emerald Island Resort. Our aim was to offer open channels of communication with our guests as we understand the needs of our guests who might have come from far and away. We want our gests to feel that we are 'here to help'. We are glad that you made our vacation home part of your special holiday and once again congratulations on your Ruby wedding anniversary.

Hope to se you again as our guest.

With Best Wishes

“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great time while in the Orlando area, and this house was wonderful. My grandkids were in the pool or hot tub at very opportunity.
This house is very spacious and well kept. There was more than enough space for the 12 of us.
The small issues with the house that we noticed upon arrival were dealt with quickly.
I would recommend this house if you are planning on staying in the Orlando area. Close to Disney World and Universal Studios!

Feb 20, 2014
Thank you Ed for renting Emerald Magic and suggesting to your friends to rent Disney Magic II. You and your family were great guests. Further, I would like to thank you for keeping my contact information back from 2011, when we did not have the dates you needed.
I look forward to having you as our guest whenever you are planning a trip to Orlando.

Best Regards
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We were impressed as to how easy it was to "check-in" to our home away from home. The house was easy to find late at night and close enough to the Disney parks - actually, they are on the easy exit route from the parks. 10 minutes as advertised. Our check-in time was 4 PM but we arrived closer to midnight. There was a light on a motion sensor that helped us enter the codes on the door. Entry was simple and swift.

The house itself was lovely, spacious, and nicely decorated, It passed my close examination on cleanliness. There was a nice gift on the counter which was truly welcome by us tired people. Plenty of extra towels and sheets. Plenty of seating (kitchen and family room), dishes, utensils, and cookware. And, the neighborhood was quiet.

We had a small issue with the a/C - it was on and the temperature outside was near freezing. One call to Sri and he had it taken care of within the hour. I have to say - that he was extremely responsive. Any question I had in booking the place, he was quick with an answer and very pleasant on the phone and eager to keep his guests happy.

We traveled with 2 teenage boys, a 6-year old girl and 3 couples. Plenty of space for all - activity and peace - whichever we desired. It was too cold for the pool but we enjoyed sitting outside near it one warm morning. The kitchen was a great place to hang out, too.

I've read a lot of reviews from other homes in Emerald Island and observed the different care and clientele of them. We would definitely rent from Emerald Island but only one of Sri's homes. We made a good choice the first time.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 23, 2014
Thank you "Family and Friends Princess Party" for staying at "Emerald Magic" offered by "Emerald Island Rentals" and for the detailed feedback. As parents ourselves who visit the area regularly, we try to make the check-in process seamless and I am glad you noticed that. As I mentioned when you booked the home, I am always available day or night for any questions, concerns or comments as it is my utmost priority to make our guests happy. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we would be eager to welcome you next time to this or any of the other fine villas we have.

With Best Wishes
mystique561@hotmail.com
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Oct 3, 2013
Thank you for your stay in Emerald Magic, our 6 bed home. This is one of our most preferred homes by our guests and it is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations fully. At the same time we are glad that your overall stay was enjoyed and everyone in your party was comfortable.

As stated in the welcome instructions, we ask our guests to let us know of any concerns during their stay so that we can address them as quickly as possible to make their stay comfortable. I wish myself or our management company was informed of this minor concern with one of the beds sheets in this 6 bed home so that we could have easily corrected by putting a new bed sheets from the closet. We give our management company details in the welcome email as well as post visibly in the kitchen. As soon as you called after your check-out and expressed your concern it was addressed immediately on the same day.

This is a wonderful home and we want to make sure your vacation experience is uninhibited. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to address your questions.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful home, great resort, excellent location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This is a beautiful home in a great resort close to shopping, dining, and all the theme parks.
Sri is a very attentive owner,he happily answered all of our questions about the home and the local area and responded immediately when some minor mainenance issues arose during our stay.
We had a great family vacation and will definitely consider this property when we plan our next trip to Orlando.

4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Oct 3, 2013
Dear Mike and Tana,

It was pleasure to have you as our guests. As you noticed that we are always there for you before, during and after your stay at our homes. We take great pride in being responsive to all your questions about anything around the area and when I see comments such as yours, it makes my day.

Sorry about the maintenance issue that could not be predicted but as you noticed we have a good management team as well as maintenance contracts with all service companies to resolve any concerns 24x7 at an expedited way.

I am glad you had a great vacation and look forward to having you as our guest again when you are in the Orlando area.

Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$199
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Sri G
Speaks English
Listed since : Dec 2009
Response Rate: 95 %
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing