“Simply Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Adventure
Palm Bay, Florida
“Simply Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My granddaughter's 7th birthday was celebrated yesterday at Horse World riding stables. It was the best experience ever. Lisa the owner and Tamara her daughter were simply a blessing and totally amazing. Stephanie, in the gift shop and on the trail rides was awesome as well. I cannot say enough. They were extremely accommodating and did an exceptional job with decorating and activities with the children. The adults as well enjoyed it to the fullest.

They were very detailed and even gave us pictures and special gifts for the birthday girl. Tamara, even allowed for her new horse (acquired from Arabian Nights) to be ridden for the first time. The horse delivered the message to my daughter from her boyfriend, "Will you marry me"? It was so amazing.

Thank you again ladies for a truly fantastic experience.

Anyone thinking about a children's or adult birthday party or celebration outdoors, should contact Lisa. You will not be disappointed.

God Bless!!

Kissimmee, Florida
“Amazing Birthday party Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had my niece's 7th birthday party at this horse ranch and it was amazing. They had a horse ride for a 45 minute trail and the kids and adults loved it. I came late but she waited on my step kids to ride on and I was really pleased. However my step daughter couldn't ride, but later on she wanted to see a pig(random request) the kind ladies actually bought out a pig just for her and also let her feed the pig which was great. Since my step daughter couldn't ride with the group they bought a horse out so she and everyone else can ride and also take pictures. They are willing to make your experience at their horse ranch one to remember. My sisters fiancé actually step up an proposal (engagement) with the horse. On the horse it said "will you marry me" I was amazing. They also step up my niece's birthday party. The only thing my sister had to do was to bring her own food and everything else was done for her. Everyone had a great time there, so me and my boyfriend are actually doing our kids birthday there.

Kissimmee, Florida
“Horse World is worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Today was my first time at Horse World. I attended a birthday party there for a friend of the family. I knew it was going to be a good day as soon as I pulled through the gate. Driving up to the parking area you could see all of the beautiful decorations the staff had put up for the birthday girl. I was immediately greeted with a smile by one of the owners. Every one of the staff members were helpful and very friendly. The party was a huge success! They had games set up and a bounce house for the kids after they came back from horseback riding. I have already recommended Horse World to my sister in law for my nieces birthday next year. I will also be back again to go for a ride with my nieces and nephews.

Orlando, Florida
“Extremely good trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff were extremely helpful and we had an excellent beginners ride. The horses were excellent and easy to ride (i am a beginner). I would highly recommend this for children and adults alike!!!

Orlando, Florida
“this is place is a dump and dont waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This place is a dump. i have been around horses my entire life and the way this place is ran is very displeasing to the eye and to the horses. i went on an adavance trail which was supposed to be and hour and fiften minutes. yes i did get the complete time. but majority of the time i was walking or trotting if we cantered it was only in the back and maybe only 5 or 6 strides. i felt the entire time all i was doing was circles in the same spot.. it was not peaceful you can hear the traffic from the road the entire ride. yes i do understand that living in flordia we have a lot of traffic, but when im riding a horse i do not like to be that close to such a busy road with cars doing well over 60mph. there are no fences protecting the horses from the road once you enter through the last gate. "what if you were to fall off and your horse ran into the road" it does happen. my trail guide was very rude she had glasses (i believe her name was amanda) she didnt know one thing about horses. the entire ride she looked like she was about to fall off i couldnt believe it. talk about how rude she was. the horses were skinny and looked very sick. the place were they have the horses standing is a horrible. they stand in one spot tied by a chain they do no have acces to water or food (such as hay or a salt cube) horses are designed to eat all day long. and ontop of the horses stay in their saddle the entire time. this place neeeds to be shut down its down right animal abuse to these horses.... do not waste your money on them.

Visited February 2014