“A find! Best meal in Orlando” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Winston-Salem, NC
“A find! Best meal in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I admit I don't like Orlando. It feels like a giant overpriced tourist trap. This place was my favorite meal. A very kind proprietor and a tasty value meal. Glad I found it on the review sites.

memphis
“Thank you tripadvisor - glad we went”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went here based on the reviews and was so much better than the chain restaurants. We were worried when we pulled up to the strip mall and it was next to a tatoo parlour, but the kids and wife and I agreed that this was the best middle eastern food we have had in the states.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
La Jolla, California
“Great Value for price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Nice location smack dab in the middle of 192 Tourist haven, but great place for a local bite. Often have savings on groupon and never failed on about every menu item. Great place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Micco, Florida
“Amazingly good healthy food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We love the menu here. So many of our favorite middle eastern foods all in once place. The price and quality are excellent and they are open late. This is our favorite family stop after a day at the theme parks!

Visited November 2012
Moira, New York
“Glad I stumbled on it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was out looking for take-out, something different from the food I can get in my small hometown. Traffic was insane, so I pulled into King O Falafel just to get off the road so I could head back to my suite. I've never been thankful for heavy traffic, but I am now! The handsome young gentleman who took my order was very helpful, since I wasn't familiar with the food choices, he helped me select dishes for myself and my husband. The "combination" (Kifta, chicken and beef) was out of this world, as was the rice pudding and baklava! As other reviews have indicated, don't go there expecting great ambiance, but expect great food! And the prices were amazing, especially considering the quality and quantity of food. You couldn't eat at the golden arches for the price of what I paid for a large meal with dessert.

• Visited November 2012