“Worst that what I can say” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 79 things to do in Kissimmee
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular flea and farmers market which offers covered aisles, free admission and free parking.
Florida
“Worst that what I can say”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2007

Plenty of empty booths because of bad business. You can find better prices in Walmart or one dollar stores. I found better jewelry prices in ROSS and other Department Store.

Mco
“Getting bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

I used to like to go to this Flea Market but now it look empty, there is to many empty booth's and the merchandize isn't any cheaper than Walmart or One Dollar stores.

Florida
44 attraction reviews
“Good market for a 1/2 day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

Went there to do some shopping. Great little shop by the karaoke (funny to watch) with Nascar collectibles. Got a new jacket and the 2007 Toyota car. Great guy - my wife couldn't get me out of there. There another guy too selling racing stuff but he wasn't very knowledgeable.

Wife says to stay away from Vegetables, so high priced.

Be sure to see the little shops out back, we almost missed them.

SOUTH WALES UK
4 attraction reviews
“Such an interesting place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2006

Like many others my family and I found this market by mistake and have been going there ever since. It is where the locals do their shopping so if it is good enough for them it is good enough for tourists. Fresh fruit and other produce for the right price and always a smile from the locals. You will also find plenty of other interesting booths such as collectible items, furniture and the usual clothing booths often at a much lower price than you will find in the other markets. During the weekends you also get to hear Country and Western singers and I have to say I have heard a lot worse from people who make a huge living from singing. Some of these people are quite tallented and that is an under statement.
There are no problems parking so you can take your time and just brouse at your leisure. This Farmers Market realy is an unusual and very interesting place to visit.

Halifax, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Best Flea Market in Florida!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2006

My family and I were on vacation and I being a flea market enthusiast wanted to check out the local markets when we weren't at a theme park.We had been to many markets before this and found them to be quite below what I expected of them. We stumbled upon this market by complete accident and I will say that it was the shopping highlight of my vacation. This flea market had a little of everything and the prices were extremely reasonable at every booth. Given the chance I could have spent the whole day there looking at all the wonderful and unique things. This flea market is a wonderful stop if you are looking for a bargain or just an afternoon of family fun.