Kissimmee
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“I would return for the pool and hot tub again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We had the pool heated and used it from early in the am until late at night. My only dissappointment in our stay was that we had to buy dish soap, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper and bar soap. I have never rented a home without the basics to keep the home clean. We only stayed for a few days so left a lot of basics, hopefully the next group of visitors won't need to run to the store as soon as they arrive.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great last minute replacement!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

A very comfortable villa with everything provided. The location is quiet on the Rolling Hills estate, 10 mins from Disney and five from all the eating places (and supermarket) you could ever want! The Jacuzzi was a godsend after walking the theme parks all day! My booking fell through at the last minute and this was the replacement offered - Gemstone were very efficient and I only had to call them twice, one for the internet code and the other to turn the pool heat on!! The latter was the only negative - I paid for two weeks pool heat in my original booking but only received service for the second week and that was after a tel call! I have received no refund on the first week payment and were also advised by the pool man that the cover was not to be used due to having a hole in the middle, this needs to be replaced... Overall, a very nice, comfortable stay was had by all and I would recommend this villa to my friends

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The layout, spacious and airy together with the jacuzzi
Liked least: Lack of pool for the first week, however, it was quite icy
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Georgia Family
GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010 for a stay in September 2010
5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010 for a stay in May 2010
Management Response
May 14, 2010
The issue the guest had with the missing skimmer at the house is valid. While we did have two at the home, both were broken. We have since replaced the pool skimmer and it is held on brackets attached to the pool cage.
As for the issue of washcloths, it has been our company policy not to provide them as it has very difficult to keep them in stock. They were continually be ruined or lost. As a result of this review and other recent guest comments we are now providing washcloths for our guests.
crzy6547
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2009 for a stay in November 2009
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Spacious house and close to WDW
Liked least: No extra rolls of toilet paper/paper towels,no cleaning supplies
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Rental Home”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009 for a stay in October 2009

I would say that the home had a nice space. Everything was in working order and was an average rental for the price paid. My only recomendation would be that the pillows be replaced as they were flat and the beds were not the best quality. A good night sleep is what you need while traveling. We would choose a different home next time around. Thanks,
N. Smith

3 of 5 stars Value 2 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 3 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Beds and pillows and new towels!
Your age range 35-44
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$125
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Make Inquiry
this property has payment protection
Manager
Gemstone Properties
Speaks English
Listed since : Oct 2013
Calendar Updated: 16 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing