“Affordable and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Edison, NJ
“Affordable and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel may be a bit older but the rooms were very clean, King bed comfortable and free breakfast daily. The only problem was I couldn't access the internet using their computer to print my boarding pass but was able to get on line with my laptop and at least do a pre check-in. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool. Otherwise, you'll be looking at the parking lot.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Cicero, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

clean,a little old but friendly staff and reasonable rooms for a couple of nights. Near Osceola Hertiage Park and close to the lakes around Kissimmee. There were several boats around us that were going fishing.

Room Tip: If you have anything to do at Osceola Hertiage Park, you are 2 minutes away from the center. We wen...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Bangor, Maine, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I've stayed here when in town for about the last 10yrs. The review that claims the towels smelled like urine also claims that there isnt any other options close by. There are plenty of options in this area.But none can compare to the accomadations or service. I'll glady come back here again and again. Good stay at fair price.

• Stayed January 2014
Perry, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Presently being renovated although did not interfere with our stay. Checked in last evening and the staff was very accomodating and room a good value. The room was clean and comfortable. We liked the easy accessibility off of the Turnpike.

Room Tip: Easy access from Florida Turnpike.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

The Heritage Park Inn was one of the worst motels I've ever spent a night in. Let's start from the beginning. The first room they gave me had a broken air conditioner that sounded like a locomotive. They were able to get me into a new room with a slightly quieter AC unit however, this room did not have any towels and 2 of the 4 lights in the room were broken. Thankfully I didn't need to use lighting much, as this was simply a one-night stay and I was just going to sleep, shower in the morning, and depart. I had to call the front for towels and when the room service lady came, she was incredibly rude. That night I watched some TV. The TV sets were a joke. I haven't seen televisions that poor in about 20 years. I was able to get some sleep, no thanks to the loud and obnoxious AC unit, and in the morning when I showered, I noticed the stench of the water. Then when I dried off, the towels also stank horribly like urine. The only positive was that it was relatively clean but I was very disappointed. If there were any other options in the area, this place would certainly close.

Room Tip: I highly suggest turning on your AC unit when you first arrive and making sure it isn't one of t...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Colchester, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We visited for a long weekend. The lobby was very nice, as was the staff . They were always asking if everything was ok and if we needed anything to let them know. It is an older style property,so we really didn't know what to expect (aside from a basic, clean room). However, we were very pleasantly surprised at the large size of the room and nice touches. The room was very clean (which is the first thing I check around for in a room) and had a mini fridge and micro which was very convenient. The bed was comfortable. We only used the pool one day, but it was large and (most importantly to me) very clean, as was the pool area around it. Plenty of lounge chairs to go around. Breakfast was included, and did have some hot items included. Overall, we had a great stay. We noticed that there was some sprucing up happening while we were there, but it was unobtrusive. Location is on the main strip (192), so there are plenty of things to see and do in either direction. You pay for your room in advance, so check it is very fast. No issues. I would definitely recommend a stay here!

Room Tip: The upper level rooms had less foot traffic walking by, so if you want more quiet you may want to as...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is an older motel that been refurbished. It appears, they have tried to fix the place up. Rooms were clean and shower was good. A/C was quite noisy but did work well. Staff were friendly, and they have a simple breakfast included.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Heritage Park Inn? Share your experiences!