“Great location. Clean room.” 4 of 5 stars

Heritage Park Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2050 East Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744   |
Ranked #48 of 158 hotels in Kissimmee
Tampa, Florida
“Great location. Clean room.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed here to be near all the different Theme parks. The room was clean and neat. The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. Nothing fancy, but we like the pool and quietness of the complex. Well worth the price. We really enjoyed Universal, Disney and even Lego Land!!

Room Tip: Most rooms seem quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Though we only stayed one night, we couldn't have asked for a nicer place on our way back south to Miami.
The desk clerks were friendly and helpful; all the amenities were there; the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. The setting of the Inn is lovely and tropical and
we were so happy to have found a most reasonably priced stop for the night. A very good staff
and accommodations.
Thanks, Joyce

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great first impression with a nice reception desk attended by friendly and helpful staff. Our room on the ground floor was clean and well presented, overlooked and provided easy access to the generous sized pool in the centre garden area.

Room sizes are generous with two comfy double beds (could accomodate a family of four wanting economical accomodation to experience the parks) and a tv. Our room was very quiet and comfortable, set back from the main road with a lovely outlook through a huge window that provided fantastic natural light to the room.

A small fridge, microwave and coffee maker are included in the air conditioned rooms which are handy during extended stays. There is plenty of room for parking. A small buffet style breakfast is included in the room price which hit the spot for a quick start to the day.

The free wireless internet connection was excellent for planning the days activities and sending email before going out.

MacDonalds and Hungry Jacks are within walking distance and a brief drive down the road to St Clair provides access to all the major shops and some restraunts without having to deal with the major traffic and problems that can be encountered in downtown Kissimmee.

All in all, a fantastic place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Brandenton, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I looked all over online and down this same street, but either those hotels were too much or didn't look worth staying there. Honestly, I was a little skeptical about staying the night at this hotel as it was barely any people there so it felt like a scary movie scene. However, I trusted my Husband's word and went with it. It was only $50.00 as we are Florida residents, in which the room came with two full beds, a miniature fridge, and a television. You cannot beat that price! On top of that, we had free breakfast, which was good to us. I admit the floor could've been cleaned better but most motels have that dark carpet hiding stains that you can never see. With that being said, yes it may have been dirty but it could have also been worse. We checked in unannounced early afternoon time and the front desk representative was very helpful. She noticed I was very concerned about staying here and welcomed me with great comfort to look at the hotel rooms prior to even booking it! I have never experienced such a caring welcoming at a hotel before so that meant a lot to us. I just wish I would've caught her name. The hotel is older but again, that is with any hotel as I don't know many new ones and if you find one, it may not even be worth the money they are asking for. I am so glad we picked this hotel over any other one on this road, which says a lot because we ran into plenty. We were going to go with the one right across the street but decided not to, which I'm totally happy with our overall decision. I noticed there was a weird smell and taste to the water after I brushed my teeth and my bed didn't have much of a spring to it so that aspect, I was not too happy about. Then again, you know what they say, you get what you pay for. In this case, I did get what I paid for & even more. I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know and wouldn't regret my recommendation. First impressions are the best impressions and I was pretty impressed as it looks worse than what it actually is. I only saw one bug and it was a flying one that may have came in when we opened the door and I checked several times for bedbugs and did not find any. Also, the shower light did make a noisy sound and one of the light bulb coverings were missing but it got the job done. Even though, it does look pretty disgusting up there and the bathroom was a tight squeeze as the toilet is right there as soon as you open the door. Because of my upbringing and being germ phobic, I bought my own towels from Dollar General which were $3.00 a piece but I'm sure the hotels were okay as long as they were bleached since they were white. I did not like the fact that there was only one door in the room, which was for the toilet and the shower. Due to the small space in the shower room, there is no way you can comfortably get dressed in there but since there is not another door in the room with the sink and mirror, you have no choice so that means you will be getting ready in front of the same people in your room. Bottom line is, like any other hotel, it has it's ups and downs but my overall experience was good and well worth it. I hope this helped and you take all of the reviews into consideration. God bless you all!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Orlando
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I arrived unexpectedly and very late at night. TV remote did not work. Nasty stains on upholstered chair, floor, along with bathroom door smeared with some unidentifiable dirt made me uncomfortable and in a great hurry to get up and out the next morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

i was staying there for work and had it pre booked for a week but the job ended faster then expected and the Eblin on of the staff members was kind enough to refund the rest of my money. Also t he service was great and the look and feel of the hotel was nice

• Stayed March 2013
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
On Behalf of the Management and staff we would like to Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit . Many Blessings Mary Rivera General Manager.
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Basic motel room & shower/tub; comfortable bed, neat accommodations, .New carpet in my room. (Small TV, but I don't watch TV, so not a problem.) Staff very friendly, helpful & courteous. Have breakfast but McD's close by if you need more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello Jennifer:

Thank you for your kind words . On behalf of the Management and Staff we all would like to thank you for staying with us and look forward to your visit again. Many Blessings, Mary Rivera - General Manager

Been to Heritage Park Inn? Share your experiences!