“Dead animal, no towels, dirty!” 1 of 5 stars

Heritage Park Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2050 East Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744   |
Ranked #45 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“Dead animal, no towels, dirty!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and 2 children from 26 to 31 Dec 12 and if I could have gotten my money back I would have left the first night. The room smelled and had cigarette holes in the blankets of our NON SMOKING room. The room only had two towels in it when we got there and when we requested 2 towels for our children they stated that they did not have enough towels to give us more. Then on top of that when we bought BLUE towels from Walmart so that the kids had towels THE MAIDS TOOK THEM! We asked the front desk about them and asked that they be returned and they acted clueless and did not even try to get them back to us. The maid only took trash and replaced towels when she came and did not even make the beds. Upon getting ready to check out I discovered the smell though.. there were 2 dead frogs right next to the bedframe past the bedskirt! Considering there were also other random items as well with the long dead bodies that means the floor has not been cleaned in quite some time. When we tried to talk to staff before checking out about the smell they were of no help or apology and then after telling them about what was under the bed they thought it was funny. The breakfast that they talked up on the phone when I made the reservation was nothing like they said. It was microwaved biscuits and gravy every morning with stale toast and some cereal. They also claim to have many cameras on the property and we were only able to spot 1 near the front desk. I WOULD NOT recommend anyone giving this place their money! The "free" internet service is also terrible and blocks all streaming or larger search sites.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, crappy beds, dirty bedding, no towels

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The staff worked hard and seemed to try hard. But if you stay here bring your own towels. I stayed three days and nights and towels were always delivered in the afternoon after room was cleaned. Additionally I requested one extra everyday and was always told they were booked to capacity and had no extras. Bring a color other than white so yours are not confused with theirs as they obviously need extra inventory

East Texas, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family stayed at this hotel 12/2012 for three nights. We needed a pet friendly hotel and made that perfectly clear when I made reservations with Mary, then again upon check in, and on Saturday morning when we spoke with the housekeeping, requesting clean towels only. On Sunday when we returned to our rooms we found the head of housekeeping setting with her feet on my unmade bed, talking on the phone. She said she was informing the front desk of the pets.
I spoke with the manager on Monday after check out. The manager listened and responded favorably to my complaint and agreed, maybe the housekeeper should be cleaning corners instead of putting her shoes on my unmade bed. I repeat there are plenty of unemployed persons that would do a better job of cleaning then what this housekeeper has to offer.

Room Tip: The hotel was very empty during our stay, we probably should have asked for cleaner rooms upon inspe...
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is awful. My lamp was broken, the room smells, there is dirt and I'm pretty sure blood on my bed, this hotel blocks oovoo, skype and youtube and other chat services so don't bother. I hate it here!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am a reviewer of Hotels/motels/inn/ect..This place needs new beds, they are old, the fridge was broken and they had to bring another one.No soap shampoo and tissue were provided, one of the lamps did not work, The ice machine was broken.The pool also needs a little touch up, and the chairs replaced as well, and according to my research this place had a different owner/name, and it was sold out due to not good conditions ( name of previous inn will remain anonymous due to it could of been just this location which suffered. Overall not in good shape. Alot of Things need to be changed out and replaced, then it would be average.But its an old structured building thats needs attention, or just torn down and build up brand new ( which will probably never happen)..And one last comment the previous reviewers make reference to Ebelin but no reference to the building status at all, which leads to indicate that they have ties with this person, whether it be family or friends.Just a tip for those who like facts.Thank you very much for your time and cooperation..Carlos.t

Room Tip: Read my review....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Our experience was a positive one. The front desk Representative Ebelin L. was very nice and attentive to our needs. Everyone of the employees were nice and friendly. Our family felt safe and confortable during our stay in Heritage Park Inn in Kissimmee.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Hello Carlos & Kendra:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel I am happy that you had a wonderful stay and definitely look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your kind words about my Front desk associate/ Housekeeping supervisor Ebelin. She works very hard and the guest are her first priority. Thank you again and on behalf of the Hotel Management , Many Blessings, Mary Rivera- General Manager
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family checked in very late in the evening and were greeted by a very warm and friendly clerk named Ebelin. She took the time to answer my questions and advised me of the free breakfast hours. Our first morning I was greeted by the Manager Mary Rivera. She was very pleasant and friendly, taking the time to show me around the Inn and all that it has to offer. The Inn has several meeting rooms, which can also be used as banquet rooms. From the street the Inn is very deceiving and larger than it appears. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Though the weather did not allow us to use the pool, my family enjoyed their stay. The Pike was down the street which allowed us easy access to all of the parks without paying the high prices. I look forward to staying at this Inn again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Heritage Park Inn? Share your experiences!