I stayed here with my husband and 2 children from 26 to 31 Dec 12 and if I could have gotten my money back I would have left the first night. The room smelled and had cigarette holes in the blankets of our NON SMOKING room. The room only had two towels in it when we got there and when we requested 2 towels for our children they stated that they did not have enough towels to give us more. Then on top of that when we bought BLUE towels from Walmart so that the kids had towels THE MAIDS TOOK THEM! We asked the front desk about them and asked that they be returned and they acted clueless and did not even try to get them back to us. The maid only took trash and replaced towels when she came and did not even make the beds. Upon getting ready to check out I discovered the smell though.. there were 2 dead frogs right next to the bedframe past the bedskirt! Considering there were also other random items as well with the long dead bodies that means the floor has not been cleaned in quite some time. When we tried to talk to staff before checking out about the smell they were of no help or apology and then after telling them about what was under the bed they thought it was funny. The breakfast that they talked up on the phone when I made the reservation was nothing like they said. It was microwaved biscuits and gravy every morning with stale toast and some cereal. They also claim to have many cameras on the property and we were only able to spot 1 near the front desk. I WOULD NOT recommend anyone giving this place their money! The "free" internet service is also terrible and blocks all streaming or larger search sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious and comfortable accommodations in Kissimmee, FL at the top-rated Heritage Park Inn. Situated less than a block away from Osceola Heritage Park and the Silver Spurs Arena, we offer better accommodations at lower rates than other hotels in Kissimmee. Whether you're in town on business or bringing the entire family for an unforgettable vacation, Heritage Park Inn invites you to kick back, relax and enjoy our impeccable accommodations and generous amenities. All the Comforts of Home at Our Hotel in KissimmeeWith 152 oversized guest rooms, Heritage Park Inn provides you with the space and privacy you need to enjoy your trip to Kissimmee, FL. Our pet-friendly Kissimmee hotel accommodations include 122 rooms with two double beds, 27 rooms with one king-size bed and 3 handicap accessible rooms with choice of bathtub or roll-in shower. Each of our graciously appointed rooms features free high-speed Internet access, color TV with cable and a coffeemaker to make your mornings more pleasant.The Perks of Staying at Heritage Park InnWhether you are planning a family vacation or a group event, Heritage Park Inn provides a wide array of welcoming amenities that are sure to please everyone in your group. From the free hot breakfast served daily and our large outdoor pool surrounded by a landscaped courtyard to our business center with copier, fax machine and high-speed Internet access, our Kissimmee meeting room hotel provides for your every comfort and convenience. We also feature a meeting and banquet room with 5,800 square feet of space and a hospitality room that is perfect for small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Heritage Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Park Hotel Kissimmee
- Heritage Park Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Quality Inn