“Pleasant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 158 hotels in Kissimmee
Lake Worth, Florida
“Pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was greeted by a very warm and friendly receptionist, I believe her name was Elzelin. As she registered me for the room, Elzelin answered all of my questions with a warm smile.

I would stay here again and recommend your inn to others. Thank you, Elizelin for making my arrival very pleasant!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Algonquin, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We ended up at this motel through AAvacations, what a disappointment...because we came in through a prepaid reservation, we were treated to a room that was straight out of the 80s and was not very clean. Because we were prepaid, we didn't move, or we would have paid for another room.

We visit Orlando/Kissimmee every other year and won't stay again. Not close to Disney, Universal or anything else, no place to walk and eat, other than Denny's.

First night, beds weren't made.
Second night, towels left in the room, one towel, one washcloth, for two people.
After complaining the room, was kept up better, but still a lower class Red Roof Inn.

I read the word adequate and I agree with that, nothing more, a place to sleep, but not for more than a night.

Room Tip: Face the pool, though it needed to be cleaned as well.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Greetings from the Heritage Park Inn. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback . I have addressed it with the staff and I would like to apologize for the disappointing stay that you had. My staff definitely should of suggested a change of room for you upon check in ,But they did not know that you were not happy with that one Until the next day and this defiantly should of been brought to my attention. As for the towels Your reservation only showed one person in the room. So the housekeeping department places the towels according to the guest in the room, I have address that with the front desk staff so that this does not happen again. We are in the process of renovating rooms 5-10 at a time and should I of know that you were not happy in the room you were In I defiantly would of moved you to another one of the newly renovated rooms. I do hope that you reconsider and give us another opportunity. Please contact me directly if you do. Many Blessings, Mary Rivera General Manager.
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I can sum up my stay at the Heritage Park in with one work - adequate.
Needed a room for one night and this motel was convenient. The staff woman I dealt with, Evelyn I think, was very nice and friendly. I checked in at 9 pm, took care of business at the desk then was directed around to the back which is quite dark and seems unsafe. Locked the car twice and headed up to my room. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The shower was stocked with soap and had plenty of hot water. I got a good nights rest.
I read a review about an awesome breakfast buffet included with the price of the room. Having been around the block I really didn't expect much so wasn't disappointed. Breakfast was your typical continental style with some dry cereal choices, bagels, juice and coffee. There may have been some sort eggs in a warmer but not being a buffet fan I didn't look too close and went right
for the coffee. Total cost was about $68 including tax.

Room Tip: I asked for a room upstairs as they are usually less worn out. My room was great as it was upstairs...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Greetings from the Hotel Management and Staff . We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. I am glad that you found our accommodations comfortable and clean and we definitely will look forward to having you as a guest once again. Many Blessings, Mary Rivera General Manager.
NAPA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay close to Disney but not very expensive. We drove along 192 and tried this one and found the Heritage Park Inn, The place was fairly clean especially the room. My friends and I love it. Their front desk, Maria (I think is her name) was unbelievably nice. I would definitely go back and stay here! Affordable, clean & friendly staffs you can't beat that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Greetings Yoney B . I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review . I would personally like to thank you for your kind words regarding my staff. Maria does go above and beyond and she strives for excellence. I will make sure that both Maria and the rest of the team can see your review . Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit here at the Heritage Park Inn. Many Blessings, Mary Rivera- General Manager
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I just stayed here last weekend with my boyfriend when we went to visit the Orlando area for a mini vacation/reunion (long distance relationship). Since it was the first time we got to spend time together in months I wanted everything to be perfect; and although our trip had lots of ups and downs the hotel was definitely a major up. It was very clean, roomy, and unlike a lot of other locations the water doesn't smell like Orlando water. We were having an issue with our TV remote so we called the front desk and within moments had someone in the room to help us. Check-in and check-out was a breeze and the Front Desk supervisor, Maria was very friendly and attentive. Plus since we were going to several different places (Downtown Orlando, Sanford, Lake Buena Vista) it was super convenient that the Turnpike was only blocks away. I would definitely stay here again as well as recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Rooms 108 and 107 are near the ice machine.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your stay at the Heritage Park Inn,E 192, Kissimmee Fl . I definitely appreciate your positive feedback and my entire staff is extremely happy that your stay was just as good as you anticipated. My staff works very hard and strives for excellence . Maria and the rest of our Team defiantly take pride in the work that they do, and a review like this is something that helps boost the overall employee morale. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit the next time you are in the area , Many Blessings!
Mary Rivera -General Manager
Rockledge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The hotel is very conveniently located. The staff is super. Especially Mary Rivera, Ebelin, and Mercy, I am sorry that I don't remember the other names. All the front desk people have been very nice, professional. The person whom takes care of the breakfast is great also. Whom ever owns this hotel is very fortunate too have such great staff taking care of them and their customers. They have all gone above and beyond to make our stays enjoyable. We spend two nights a week there and always look forward to going back. We left items there by mistake two weeks in a row. And when we returned those items were there waiting for us.
The only complaint we have is that there is no shelf in the rest room to put your lavortory supplies. (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, cologne etc,)

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side are much quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Mary R, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words. I will make sure that the staff is aware of your review they strive for excellence and I am very Happy that you were and still continue to be pleased with the service my staff has given you and your family. Thank you again for your feedback , Many blessings your way.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

They have friendly service good location in 192, but what they charge is too much th building looks old and rusty and when we parked in the back I didnt feel like my items where in good hands. Theres no secuity at all. I paid 71 for a room for two. I would pay 39 dollars for this hotel, it is over price and no bang for your buck.

• Stayed September 2012
Hello BF Diaz: I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words regarding my staff. I want to assure you we are a safe hotel with security cameras all over. I have been on property for two years and we have never had any issues. Our prices our in line with everyone else in the area and we offer a Hot Breakfast Buffet in the morning Free WI-FI and 24 hour coffee service in the lobby . I searched for your name in our system but did not find it . I wanted to speak with you directly but since i could not find your name in our system I have have decided to respond online. Regardless thank you for taking the time to post a review and I do hope that you give us another opportunity down the line. Many Blessings.

Been to Heritage Park Inn? Share your experiences!