“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars

20% off room rate
Ranked #57 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Recently stayed here for 4 nights. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially Mary and Alberto. They were both very pleasant and helpful in all my interactions with them.

The lobby and dining areas are very bright and cheerful. The free continental breakfast didnt offer a lot of variety, but was freash and very good, a pleasant surprise in a hotel at this price level. Pool area was huge and very clean, a very nice place to hang out and relax.

My room was very dated and in desperate need of a makeover, but nonetheless, it was clean and comfortable.

Overall, I thought the Heritage Park Inn was a tremendous value and certainly worth a look if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Tampa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

1st room had a leaking toilet...been that way for a long time (lots of corrosion). We were immediately moved to another room (and appreciated the response). But that toilet 'ran', little ants seen in bathroom along with a couple of little cockraches. We needed a working remote control for TV (which was replaced immediately). The complimentary shampoo container was empty!! Both ice machines (only 2 for the entire complex?!?!) were broken, and no alternatives were suggested by front desk. The television was way beyond its prime. The water seems to have an 'odor' to it. The breakfast area is great, and the food variety pretty good. Had a quiet night's sleep, and generally, the front desk was helpful. At one time this was a beautiful facility...but sooooo many things need upgrading. We wish the new owner well!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Joe A, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
I would like to apologize for the issues you had while you stayed with us. I am glad that my staff was prompt with taking care of your problems. We had several large fishing groups in the hotel which drained the ice machine and I am very sorry that happened. Please when you get a chance, give me a call at 407.846.4545 Ext 281, I would like to speak with you. We are in the process of making plans for a renovation so hopefully if you stay with us again you may see some changes. Joe Appi
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I can honestly say that we have really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is on 192 so its not far from any of the top attractions and there are lots of places to eat nearby. From the time we arrived all the staff have been friendly and very helpful. Our room was spotlessly clean and was cleaned every day to a high standard. There is a complimentary breakfast including two hot items each day which they vary, you dont get this in a 5* hotel. The dining area, reception, pool etc are all very clean and spacious. I understand that this hotel is not now part of a chain of hotels but privately owned and they deserve to have it full every day of the week. We live in England and to get this kind of service at such a good price is amazing. GIVE IT A TRY, IM SURE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the pool and garden, its beautiful
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Joe A, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
Thanks so much for everything you had to say about the hotel. It was so great to see your smiling face each morning and hope you come back next time you are in the area. Hope you had a safe trip back to the UK.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

This is a hard review to write because there are alot of ups and downs. I have to rate it as poor due to the rude lady I had at my check in. She was talking to the other person working and acted like i wasnt there. When I tried to ask her a question she acted like she just wanted me to leave. The room itself was nice alot of tv channels didnt work and one of the beds mattress was well past its prime but for the price I didnt care. There was a van which kept parking in every space which made me feel uncomfortable I called the front desk and got no answer so just kept an eye out. If your looking for service don't stay here.

Room Tip: I would pay a little more for a nicer place.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
I would like to apologize for the issue you had while you stayed with us. Please drop me an email at joe@theheritageparkinn.com so we can discuss it, I always want to make sure that each of our guests' leave happy and I want to make your stay right so you will come back next time and hopefully you will refer us to your friends and family.
Clearwater, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stayed 2 nights. The king bed room was very clean, bed was very comfortable and bathroom was clean too. Breakfast was good and convenient. BUT I think if you have a couple staying on a first floor room, it wouldn't be a good idea to put a whole family in a room exactly above with small children!!! Second night was very loud for a few hours, thankfully when we called the front office they took care of it. We will be back again!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room if you don't want to hear noises from the first floor.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Joe A, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
Thanks for the great review. I am also glad to hear that the Front Desk took care of your issue right away. We always want to make sure that each and every guest that stays with us stays and leaves happy. Thanks again and hope to see you on your next visit.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

rooms are clean and staff is helpfull close to places to eat and to highway

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thanks Ron, we all appreciate your kinds words and of course we appreciate the business you have given us over the years. You are a loyal guest and we are so happy that you continue to do business with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night after being at a different hotel previous nights. We had a king bed, single serve coffee maker, mini fridge, iron and ironing board, and a hair dryer in our room. The staff could've been more attentive when we asked for more coffee in our room, but that would be the only negative. The hot breakfast was pancakes, link sausage, and biscuits with cold food items such as cereal. There was a microwave available for making oatmeal and a four slot toaster with sliced bread and bagels.

• Stayed September 2011
Joe A, General Manager at Heritage Park Inn, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please contact me personally next time you are in town so I can make sure that your room is stocked with coffee, I am a coffee drinker as well and I know coffee is very important to me as well.

Been to Heritage Park Inn? Share your experiences!