When you first arrive the reception etc makes you think you are in for a real treat.....Maybe we just got a bad room and all the other rooms were lovely. I did complain about our room but was told there were NO other rooms that we could move to and was left feeling any future complaints would fall on deaf ears and would not yield results..so I did not bother.
The housekeeping was consistent...beds made daily. I do not think the sheets were changed more than once during our 2 weeks. Clean towels daily. The towel rail in bathroom was hanging loose from the wall. I had to leave note asking for loo roll. I did leave small tips each day hoping we would get a better clean....but it does not matter how good the housekeepers were (and they were average) you could not make that room look clean. The carpet was seriously stained..I will post pics soon. I am sure it was or is pet friendly so I wonder how many of those stains can be blamed on animals?
I took my own blanket, sheet and pillow and I am glad I did....The first night there it was late so I did not take much notice of the sheets etc but when I woke the following day I noticed that both beds had flithy sheets so I asked housekeeping to change them...Oh and a few times one or all of us said we had been bitten...
There were 2 pools BUT the pool near our room was for WHOLE 2 weeks out of action.
All I can say is if you like this hotel then you are either easily pleased or you got a great room with clean carpet and clean sheets etc.
I would never stay here again...not in a million years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Univesal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Oulets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee