This was our second time in the Ramada Gateway. Both times we stayed in the Inn section. This year we stayed for 5 weeks. When we checked in there was nobody trying to sell us timeshare. And I was never bothered with it during our stay. Staff at check in was very helpfull and friendly. Our first room was clean, had a new fridge and the beds were perfect.
After a few days the free WiFi broke down so we asked for an other room which was no problem. The second room was a smoking room, we don't smoke, but didn't smell like an ashtray at all. The WiFi worked and the room was clean but the fridge was old and small. I asked if they could move the fridge from our first room to this room and that was also no problem.
All 5 weeks the staff was very friendly. Room was cleaned every day, got clean towels every day and clean sheets every 3 days. Housekeeping was very friendly but should learn English so they understand you when you talk to them.
We felt safe in the hotel, security staff walked around all day and at the gate was a security guy every day. They also drove around the parkinglot frequently. There was a small problem with the carpet and a guy from maintenance came within 5 minutes and fixed it. He also was a very friendly guy.
So if you want a good place to stay in Orlando near all parks and don't want to spend a lot of money, I highly recommend this hotel.
I cannot say anything about the restaurant in the hotel because we didn't eat there. The game room was clean and all the games worked. Nothing was broken down.
The only thing we complain about are some of the other guests. Why can't people think about the our guests when they come home late at night. People scream to each other in the middle of the night. Let their children run around at 6 am and put the volume of their TV at maximum. So people please, when you stay in an hotel, think about the other guests as they might be asleep at night and early in the morning.
One time there were some guests 4 rooms down from us and they were very loud 2 nights in a row, so I called front desk and they send security and there was no more noise coming from the room during their stay. A BIG plus for security staff !!!
Next year we will go to the Ramada Gateway again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Univesal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Oulets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee