We rented a house through Swedish site 'Sembo', and got a house in a small gated community in the outskirts of Kissimmee. The house was really great with six bedrooms and a private pool and a game room. It was modern, clean and well kept - but also a few things that dissappointed us:
* First of all, the beds were all rock hard. We could honestly feel every single spring in the mattress - so the sleep quality were not all that.
* Despite it being a six bedroom house, it only had two bathrooms (and one separate toilet) - one of which belonged to the master bedroom - and that's too little, in my opinion, for a house that easily accomodates sixteen people!
* Pool was nice and clean, but there were only a tiny table with four chairs on the patio - and two sunbeds. Again, a house that is big enough for sixteen people should probably offer more seats...?
* "On the outskirts" practically means "in the middle of nowhere" in this case. One night when we ordered a cab, the driver asked us "how the hell did you end up out here..?" - and it was quite far from everything - although you always need a car in Florida, so this was ok anyway.
All in all I'd said that I loved the fact that me and my friends could stay together like this, but still have separate space if needed. And a private pool is always nice! I'd definitely look into the same living arrangements if we would go back to Florida, but book another house.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Area Superior Homes Hotel Kissimmee