We stayed here for 2 nights before heading to Disney for a week. We rented a 2 bedroom unit, and it was very spacious and great layout for a family. The grounds are well kept and beautiful and very, very large. Close to everything on 192 and really close to Disney property.
Master bedroom had king bed, nice jacuzzi tub and shower, second bedroom had washer and dryer, upright shower, and 2 comfortable queen beds.
Upon check-in, we were offered a "special" to use the lazy river, minigolf, and all other on property amenities. The catch: having to sit through a 90-minute sales pitch for time share ownership. We didn't purchase, as the 2 days we were there were cold, so knew we wouldn't use the amenities. Normal swimming pools were included and free, but everyone should be aware of this.
Also, we were put in a building very close to the highway and could hear cars and trucks very slightly from the bedrooms. We didn't care because we were there for 2 nights and were going to be heading to Disney vacation, but if we were there for a week, we would have asked to change.
I would stay again and would recommend to friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom. At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the fun with your own personal attraction ticket concierge located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. What's more, we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando