This is a super gorgeous hotel, it is worth every penny we paid. The king suite was as big as a small apartment. It had a full kitchen with all utensils and cooking pots, even dish washing liquid and kitchen cloths. It had a nice dining table, a living room, a super big bathroom with tub and a king bed. We had a nice space between the bathroom and the bedroom with extra sink and mirror. We had 2 tv's and a DVD player and a balcony that allow us to see the beautiful scenery and the golf course. We had washing machine, dryer and detergent.
We had a pool right there. The place is super clean and we had a great experience. We will be back, and we will try to use their pools (many pools around the resort) and many other activities they scheduled every day. We didn't had time because we went on a set scheduled to visit all the parks in 7 days.
I will recommend this place to anyone that loves to stay in a place that feels like home, that is clean and that you feel secure.
LOVE IT. We loved to sit down in the balcony and watch the sunset, it was perfect!!!
PD- I have to say, that in the living room you have a sofa bed...but we tried sleeping there while watching tv...not recommended... very uncomfortable. So if you need more than a king bed, better to choose a two bedroom suite instead of a one bedroom suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom. At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the fun with your own personal attraction ticket concierge located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. What's more, we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando