Second stay. Preferred the bungalow this year which although more dated than the "blocks" enabled parking right outside so very easy trandfer of luggage and shopping. We love the fact that on Priceline we've got this for about $120 a night for two years in a row. Two bed condo with kitchen and living area. Very good value. Pool areas are great with slides for the kids and a long lazy river. You need to pay extra for flotation devices although after a few hours you can pick up "abandoned" ones for free! We've never eaten on site but that's beause it's so handy for various restaurants offering great food and drink deals. Applebwees on a Monday offering 60oz of beer for $5.99 and half price appetizers as an example.
So easy breakfast in the apartment, sandwiiches in the Disney park (made at the condo) followed by cheap evening meal. The breakfast and lunch can be quite healthy! Evening meal probably not !!
We'd give it 5 stars but you always need to be careful to avoid the time share salespeople. Don't accept the $20 voucher on check in and be careful of all phone calls.
Overall, excellent place to stay but remember it's a timeshare and you can get it for $120 a week without any up front cost or maintenance charge or anything else. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom.At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the magic with your own personal Disney concierge at our Disney Planning Center that is also located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. Whats more we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Orange Lake Resort provides a premiere Florida vacation at a hotel that is 100% smoke free. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando