This property is a time share. We went to the presentation, in exchange for free passes to the resort's activity package for our two teens and a $30 dining credit, but definitely turned down the outrageous proposition of spending over $41,000 to buy a week here! The pitch is intense, so be prepared to stick to your guns. The promised 60 minute presentation turned into 3 hours and we had to sit through 2 additional pitches from our agent's supervisors before we got our $110 deposit back.
If you have a large group, then this is a good place to stay, as you can prepare your own breakfast before heading out to the parks. At the end of a busy day at the park, it is nice to have a living room to relax in and separate bedrooms. We make a quick trip to Publix to pick up milk, cereal and coffee. We are never able to take advantage of all the amenities a place like this has to offer. We would prefer to be in a bungalow rather than a highrise and there are plenty of those available to rent throughout Orlando and Kissimmee. Try a site like Owner Direct. Our screened in balcony did not receive morning sun, so we couldn't take advantage of sitting there to have our coffee.
This is a good location, central to all the theme parks. Be aware that this is a massive resort!
- Also Known As:
- Orange Lake Resort
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Country
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort & Country Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom.At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the magic with your own personal Disney concierge at our Disney Planning Center that is also located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. Whats more we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Orange Lake Resort provides a premiere Florida vacation at a hotel that is 100% smoke free. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.