Staying in a large, spacious unit in East Village - 3 beds/3baths. Plenty of space for us all (6) was great. So a big positive vote for the apartment in terms of space and size and layout. Grandparents in front bedroom which has sitting area too, so perfect for them - but pillows are appalling and sheets not large enough to fit the bed. Glass topped coffee table in living room is a nightmare with small children. Nothing in the resort suitable for under 5's - all out door play areas are small and are for 5-12 yr olds. One small indoor room for small children in West Village (we had to take shuttle bus) is very under equipped and staffed by a very bored young girl who did not interact with the children at all.
WE have a corner apartment on the top floor so it is light and large. BUT the road is close and so on the balcony it is noisy but you can't hear it inside the apartment.
VERY easy to get to all of Disney from here so extremely convenient. Publix grocery store almost on site is huge and well stocked with everything (including stuff from UK and other areas of the world) and Target is also very close. So very easy to get provisions.
Huge swimming/pool/play complex at River area. Massages in the cabana.
Everything goes on the room bill - a cashless place. Check bills carefully!
High pressure to go on a time share promotional tour - but then that's always true at these places! But it took 20 minutes to complete check in AFTER we had apartment keys etc as we were passed from desk to desk and person to person to try to persuade us - and we kept saying NO firmly and politely!
We would definitely return if we wanted to do Disney again with family - it is spacious and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom. At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the fun with your own personal attraction ticket concierge located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. What's more, we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando