3rd time staying here at Orange Lake and again for the 3rd time, AWESOME!!!!!! This year we stayed at the North Village in a Condo Style Apt. Bldg 3400. It had everything we needed, spacious room all around with full kitchen, living room, full bathroom, couchs, tables, 2 tv's. The pool was pretty good as well but not deep enough for our liking. It is perfect for young kids. We had an issue with the dryer on the 3rd day and called housekeeping/repair and was politely greeted on the phone by a young girl Jody who was excellent. Within 10 minutes our problen was resolved and not an issue after.
About 3/4 of the way through our stay we were asked to partake in a survey done by the staff of Orange Lake since this was our 3rd time staying there, it only took about 10 mins talking about the property and the Priority Rewards Program which I am a member.
The reason I keep coming back to Orange Lake is because nobody has ever pressured me inti becoming an owner. I made them understand the I make enough money to go on vacation perhaps 1 -2 times a year. Once to Florida and once here in Canada.
That being said with all I'll be back next year as usual for Universal's Halloween Horror Night's and Forever Florida Eco-Safaris. We've done Disney which is fine, maybe next year. We've been there 4 times sine 2008 and have learned that we don't need to plan anything except for airfare and car rental and hotel. Everything else just comes natural to us now.
Again, Orange Lake out did itself again with everything that it has to offer!!!!!
Just a note, if you do planm on doing some of the parks, a car rental is a must!!!!
See you again next fall!!
- Also Known As:
- Orange Lake Resort
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Country
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort & Country Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom.At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the magic with your own personal Disney concierge at our Disney Planning Center that is also located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. Whats more we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Orange Lake Resort provides a premiere Florida vacation at a hotel that is 100% smoke free. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.