My friend is an owner and we stayed in 2 x 2 bedroom villas at the resort in the West Village with a group of 8 for a golf week. Our rooms were very nicely furnished and clean. It's a lovely place to stay in Florida, with loads to do and brilliant to for relaxing days off from the golf courses. Staff impeccable and resort looks pleasing on the eye. It is a cashless resort and you have to use your room key to purchase anything on the resort a real bonus not having to carry money or a credit card around with you.
The units are all comfortable and have well stocked kitchens. Plenty of towels and sheets and washer dryer are a bonus. They supply laundry soap and dishwasher soap as well as tea towels and J cloth. Grocery store (Publix) is at one entrance and Target is about 1/2 mile down the road. Plenty of restaurants’ just outside the gate with a new Miller bar close by.
There are a few signs of maintenance needs that are to be expected with a venue this size. We had a blocked waste disposal which was fixed in a couple of hours. The resort is so central to all attractions, 1/2 hour from SeaWorld and Disney depending on traffic. Universal was about 40 minutes away. Overall, it would be really great for families; children definitely have a lot to keep them occupied and the onsite shuttles are a great asset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom. At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the fun with your own personal attraction ticket concierge located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf a bowling alley arcades and 54 holes of golf. What's more, we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resorts activities. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando