“Clean, Quiet, and Affordable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sevilla Inn

You added Sevilla Inn to your Saves list
Sevilla Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4640 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #47 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Florida
“Clean, Quiet, and Affordable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had family coming into the area and needed a place for them to spend a few nights. I found the Sevilla Inn and despite some of my hesitations about the roadside motels on 192, I was very pleasantly surprised. The price was right and that is what caught my eye.

Check-in was friendly and efficient. It appears to be family owned and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The hotel is not right in the heart of the 192 hustle and bustle, but just enough off the main stretch to be quiet and very convenient to all of the fun.

The hotel looks to be very well maintained, everything was in working order and the rooms are fresh and clean. There was a fridge and microwave in the room.

The pool is very inviting and relaxing.

As others have said, its not the ritz, but if you are looking for a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to stay near DIsney and you don't want to pay Disney prices, then this place is a great option. I will definitely consider them again when I have price sensitive guests in town.

Room Tip: We opted for a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
California, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I never stayed in this area before but was forced to because of my job. I went looking for an great price but also great room. I finally found Sevilla Inn after going into other places to price shop and seen so many dirt and smelly rooms. Sevilla Inn was great..........they have TILE floors a really big deal for me and they have Fridge and MICRO in rooms at NO extra charges unlike the places around there.

So I only Paid total of $35.00 for a nice quiet, first floor, Tile room with fridge and micro. I was able to have some water and was able to heat up a a muffin I had with me in the morning. So very great priced and great rooms.

I will return again only to Sevilla Inn when I am forced to stay in that area again.

thanks
Brian

Room Tip: I recommend the Tile floors on the first floor. it worked for me.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012 via mobile

Nos quedamos tres dias en este hotel; bien ubicado en la avenida principal de la ciudad, a 15 minutos de disney en carro. Tenia mininevera, micronda, piscina, lavanderia. Le falto limpieza, el wifi no funcionaba en nuestra habitacion y en el exterior la señal no era buena. La habitacion no la hicieron los 2 primeros dias ni cambiaron toallas hasta que fui a la recepcion. En todo caso la atencion y trato de todos fue muy amable.
We stayed three days in this hotel; well located on the main avenue of the city, 15 minutes from disney in car. Had mininevera, microoven, pool, laundry. Need a little cleaning, the wifi did not work in our room and the outside signal was not good. The room not made it the first 2 days or changed towels until I went to the reception. In any case the care and treatment of all was very nice.

• Stayed March 2012
Miami
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2008

We have been staying at the Sevilla Inn on and off for 22 Years. We stayed there when they opened and it was brand new. We had not stayed in the Sevilla inn in 8 years. Since then, The German couple that owned it and operated it sold it and no longer are there.

We stayed for two nights.

The Good - The price was excellent. We paid 39.00 per night. The beds were confortable, The linens were clean, The room was clean and most importantly there were no bugs or roaches at all. The A/C worked very well.

The Bad and the Ugly - The sink and tub did not drain properly so there was standing water in the tub when we showered. On the exterior of the hotel, it seems a bit run down, The lawn and gardens were unkept, in the hall ways there some lights that were out and the ice machine was broken. When the German couple owned it, the place was impeccable in its appearance.

We were given a room that looked remodelled and updated. I do not know if all the rooms have been remodelled and updated. It was on the second floor on top of the office very close to the main road. At night there was alot of traffic noise. There is a strip malll next to the hotel. In the strip mall there was a Dominican night club. On Saturday night there was loud music till the wee hours of the night. We travel with ear plugs so the noise really did not bother us. If you are travelling with kids or do not travel with ear plugs you may want to request a room on the opposite side of the hotel facing away from the strip mall. You may also want to request a room in the back of the hotel due to the traffic noise we experienced so close to the main road.

In conclusion, If you are looking for a Cheap and Clean place to sleep that has no bugs this is a good option. Be realistic in your expectation, Do not expect the Hilton or the Ritz for 39.00 a night.

Hope this helps

• Liked — Price and cleanliness
  • Disliked — condition of hotel on the outside
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Dorset England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2007

I have stayed at this inn for severeal years this October being the latest, I had a beautiful room very well furnished a king size bed with lovely bed linen and very lovely furniture ( I was told it was a newly refurbished room and that all rooms would be refurbished in time.) The staff were very helpful in fact I would say they couldn't have been nicer , how could anyone say they weren't is beyond my belief the only complaint was that the pool is cold and its not very attractive although there are plenty of sun beds ( one or two had broken straps ) tables and chairs and a BBQ.
I really enjoy it there and will for sure use them again the next time I am in Orlando which is my annual vacation centre.
Thanks to the manager , he was so helpful I never saw the owners but have done so in previous stays there they are always very helpful too as I was on the first floor the staff carried my luggage up and down the starirs, Thanks to them also.
Surfice to say I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in Orlando.

• Liked — Furnishing of the room
  • Disliked — Very clean and comfortable
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2007

I Just want to say that this is one of the best places my family and i have ever stayed in. The staff there are great. The room was very clean and nice. The staff are pleasant, nice and very very friendly. I enjoyed the quietness of the place and enjoyed the overall location. I did not expect a place as affortable as this one to be so much more pleasant and clean then other places I have paid more for. I recommend this family operated motel to all families especially those with little ones. My kids really enjoyed it and so did I. Thanks Sevilla Inn I will be back next year!

Stayed February 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2005

I have stayed in this motel several times over the past 12 years, it was always extremely clean and provided an excellent service, This time however (8th-11th October 05) having had a change of owners it has degraded to a point of utter filth. The room we occupied was filthy and had a bad smell, the bed covers had cigarette burns in them the bathroom had a hole in the wall, the toilet had a stained bowl, the carpet was polished with dirt, one day the room was not cleaned at all and on complaining was told there was no one available to clean it, I was given a complimentary free room on my next visit for my inconvenience, needless to say I will not be taking advantage of this offer.

• Stayed October 2005

Been to Sevilla Inn? Share your experiences!