“tasty” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Westfield, Massachusetts
“tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

I thought the food here was really good. We tried the alligator appetizer and even by 8 year old daughter loved it. I had a wonderful salad with pulled pork and smoked chicken and I had it for two meals. I liked the atmosphere and enjoyed being able to see a chef cooking the meat on the grill. We've been to quite a few restaurants on 192 over the years and this one is definetely one of my favorites. I would gladly return there on my next trip to Florida. My father did have fish which was very good but the portion of fish was smaller and piled on a huge portion of lettuce. My mother had coconut shrimp which she did enjoy. My husband had the ribs and said they were very good. My daughter had chicken strips off the children's menu and they were also very good. The waitress was very friendly and offered us some tips on Universal Studios.
Overall a great visit

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Clermont, Florida
“Bad reviews are nothing but lies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

I work in a nearby hotel and at the time of these reviews a group from the UK was in town. Nothing but trouble! Big complainers about everything. Wrote bad reviews about 3 hotels & several restaurants My hotel had to call the police on them. Bunch of loud mouth drunks. Go back to UK and never come back. I plan to eat her tonight, very good service & food!!.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“great sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

i was looking for a sports bar where i would feel comfortable.
i walked into wildside and sat at the bar where i could see at least nine televisions from my seat. it was a sunday and they had $1 draft beers and i am on a budget so that was perfect timing. the bartender was very friendly and attentive. the place was practically empty which concerned me at first but that concern didnt last long after ordering from the menu (great prices and big portions)
the food was great the people friendly and the staff attentive. i have been back every sunday since. i have never seen a tip guide as in the other reviews.
i would recommend this place for a sports bar with great food, not an upscale restaurant

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North West, UK.
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

I cannot begin to describe how bad this experience was.
Pushy waiter, treated like stupid brits, food over cooked, tried to push us into buying some tacky photos and keyrings and to top it all off they provided us with a guide to tipping and then added the tip to our bill despite us only being a small party and not requesting it! The most expensive and the worst meal we've ever had despite us visiting florida several times before.
Please save your money and spend elsewhere. A total tourist trap!!

“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

Really good BBQ food and great service. Our waiter Carlos was the best, even though he had a large party come in at the same time as our threesome, he was apologetic and asked us to bear with him and he still did a fine job. Upon arriving, we were undecided about entering but the owner greeted us warmly outside so we went in and are so glad we did! I ordered the BBQ mixed platter and did not like that the chicken was slightly pink but they explained since it is smoked it looks that way and I decided to try it. It was delicious. We all enjoyed our dinner and drinks. Will go again if back in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Food