“Tomato Basil Bisque is excellent!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #113 of 644 restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Tomato Basil Bisque is excellent!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited this establishment on a weeknight when they weren't really busy, but service was still very slow. The tomato basil bisque soup was outstanding though. I'll probably pick up pints to go in the future and just have it at home. Everything was good, but nothing to write home about. The people seated behind us were British and just raved about the place, joking they had eaten there three times that week already, so maybe it was an off night. Lots of selections.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Cobleskill, New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Came here for a late breakfast. The atmosphere was cozy & unique. The service was outstanding as well as the food. I would definitely go back.

Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Whenever we are in Kissimmee as we like to stay at the Gaylord Palms we go to have breakfast each morning at mimi's THey have a great variety, the service is usually excellent and the prices very reasonable. The muffins are great. We also ate at the one in Melbourne when we went to visit my niece and it was just as good. TOo bad we do not have one in South Florida.

Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Mimi's Cafe in Kissimmee, Florida near Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took my family, with a 18 month old, to Mimi's Cafe in Kissimmee, Florida located at the corner of John Young Parkway and Oseola Parkway (1251 W Osceola Pkwy Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 847-9603. We were surprised by the friendly, professional service; reasonably priced and delicious meals. But -- most of all, we were very impressed with the positive and proactive way in which they handled families and especially infants and young children. We dine out quite a bit, and I can honestly say that this was a one of our best restaurant experiences. I understand that there another Mimi's Cafe in the Millenium Mall in Orlando, Florida

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Ok, but not great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have Celiac's disease so I have to check menu's before I go anywhere. I went to website and there was indeed a gluten free menu so off we went. Get there and ask for the gluten free menu and they don't have one. I show them what's online and they can't make that. So I ended up getting a plain piece of fish and plain vegetables, however was charged regular price, which was overpriced.

We were 4 adults, 2 kids. Asked them to bring out the kids meals first so they could eat. 1 kid meal came out, 2nd one came out after all the adult meals came out. Place wasn't busy either.

We won't be going back there as I can stay home and cook plain and boring.

• Visited November 2012