“Horrible!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Brampton, Canada
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Maybe we are spoiled here in the Greater Toronto area of Ontario Canada, with great Chinese buffets like the Mandarin... because this Great China Super Buffet was actually recommended to us by a local in Kissimmee, and it was just awful!!! The staff were very nice, the service was great; but the food was terrible!! Most dishes were unrecognizable, and for the Grandkids: trying to convince them that the orange colored goop was actually chicken fried rice (or so it said), was quite challenging. Kids are smart, and they weren't buying it!! There was very little that they would eat, very little that the adults would or could eat too for that matter. Some of the dessert items are set out in between other food items, the worst being a cake beside some fish...where the cake took on a fishy flavor..The kids went to get icecream for dessert and my 4 year old Grandson yelled out: "Don't eat the orange icecream Granny, cause there's a real live bug in it!!" And sure enough, a good sized black bug was crawling around.. that was it for me!!! I would advise anyone to steer clear of this place, and save your money!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Kissimmee, Florida
“More than you can eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We saw a coupon in one of the discount magazines and thought we'd try someplace new. It won't be our last visit. We were greeted right away and seated in a quiet area. The staff was attentive but didn't "hover". I have to recommend the iced tea (unsweetened), it was the best I've had in a long time.

The buffet was well stocked and a good value for the price $10.99 and where else can you find "ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS" for only $3.99 more. There was a $2.00 coupon in the discount book so our entire meal was less than $30.00 including tax.

If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hayward, Wisconsin
“First Visit, But Not The Last”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped for lunch and were pleasantly surprised with the tremendous amount of selections on the buffet. The food was all good and the restaurant staff were courteous, efficient and friendly. We will return!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I took my family of 4, my husband, 3 year old, 5 year old and myself. Our bill was over $40! The buffet ha maybe 25 things,75% of which were refrigerator cold. The others were so old and dried out that u couldn't even cut them! It server was sitting at a table with a much older man telling him how she send all her money back to China, and when I told her the food was cold, she went to the buffet and got something I didn't even have and put it in the microwave and brought it to me. Service was awful, food was AWFUL, and living in Kissimmee I will NEVER go back! How is this place still open?

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kissimmee, Florida
“will come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I come from Canada to visit my friends in kissimmee.My friends invited me to this buffet to have lunch.I feel a little bit disappointed from outside building,but inside is another world .I had a very woderful meal --and the price surprised me $6.75 per person for all you can eat tempura shrimp sushi ,california roll ,crab roll,salmon roll,teriyaki chicken,baked white fish, crawfish,octopus,shrimp fried rice,pepper steak....I almost ate up to my throat. I wish there is another buffet like this in my country .

• Visited January 2013