“ok for price” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Orlando Courtyard Suites

Save Saved
You added Orlando Courtyard Suites to your Saves list
Orlando Courtyard Suites
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   3010 Reedy Creek Boulevard, Located at End of Reedy Creek Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“ok for price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

it was nice and spacious had a a lot nice things such as a full kitchen and washer and dryer but was missing a blow dryer and Jacuzzi didnt even work! mattress was horrible the springs poke ur ribs and lungs seriously!

Room Tip: bring a mattress!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wichita, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

After looking at photo's from several people on here of bedbugs I decided to call and cancel my reservation. After trying to do so I'm pretty sure I made the right decision. I had booked online at orlandocourtyardsuites.com, and apparently this is not their site. The email confirmation told me to contact them at their number if I needed any further help or to cancel. When I called the person who said she was the manager told me that they don't have a website, and that it belongs to pegasus. I told her I had no idea what "pegasus" was or how to contact them, and she told me it was my fault and that she can't help me if I don't help myself. I asked who was in charge and she told me "that's none of your business" and hung up on me. I'm pretty sure if you're looking for good customer service, this is not the place for you. I ended up just calling the credit card company and they said they would deal with any problems.

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great hotel! The pictures describe the hotel perfectly. It is so so close to Disney World. Simple to get out onto 192. The room was hugh! This is a great deal for the convenience. Could see the top of Expedition Everest of Animal Kingdom. Also did I tell you the great price :) The beds were a little hard but the hotel was so quite. A must stay & will be coming back every time we go to Disney!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Montevideo, Uruguay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great hotel, currently under refurbishment in some sections but that did not affect our stay at all.

The rooms were very spacious, apart hotel rooms, with full kitchen, washing drying machine, fridge, very very practical. Good prices, very clean and handy since it was close to the theme parks. The reception had friendly staff and made you feel welcome.

I was travelling with my husband, however if I was travelling on my own I might not stay here since it was quite isolated and dark at night.

Overall a great stay, I would recommend this hotel for couples and families looking for good value for money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was staying alone while visiting relatives, thought the low price would be worth it even if the hotel wasn't great since I would only be there to sleep- I was wrong! The rooms were FILTHY and the location was terrible! I was harassed three times when coming/going by people outside the hotel. The bathroom was disgusting, the shower didn't appear to have been cleaned in ages. When I reported the state of the room the employees didn't seem to care. Would NEVER stay there again- not worth saving a little money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Shrewsbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

For under $60 per night, including all fees and taxes (when we stayed in September and again in November 2012) this surely can't be beaten. The suite had a king bed, 2 TVs, jacuzzi bath/shower, fully equipped kitchenette, dishwasher, good size living area free local calls and fast broadband WIFI plus even a laundry room in the suite. Very comfortable, really quiet and only about 15 minutes from all the major theme parks and Kissimmee strip. We had a couple of minor problems which the very friendly staff were quick to sort out. This is cheaper and much better quality than anywhere under $100 per night we've ever stayed at before on many visits to the Orlando area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not have a security light outside the bedroom. If you want to connect your...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I arrived with my 10 year old daughter and my wife at the hotel and was disgusted at my first sight of where I was going to be staying for 4 nights. The outside is worn down and it's practically in the middle of no where. Like another review mentioned, it was "Creeperville" I figured I wouldn't judge a book by its cover, so I continued to check in and put our bags in the room. We headed off to Disney World and we were excited to get back to the hotel and sleep. The next morning, one of my daughters was scratching her arm. I looked at it and noticed many bites all over her body, and my other daughter also had several bites. I looked underneath the bed skirts and was amazed by the cluster of bed bugs underneath both mattresses. We checked out early and fled to another cheap hotel without a refund. DO NOT STAY HERE. It is a cheap price a reason.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Orlando Courtyard Suites? Share your experiences!