“Great price, good facility.” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Orlando Courtyard Suites to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
Orlando Courtyard Suites
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   3010 Reedy Creek Boulevard, Located at End of Reedy Creek Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
San Juan
“Great price, good facility.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stay for 3 days, its was great, the suites was very clean. comfortable apartment with lots of space. Ideal for family and extended vacation. Has living room, full kitchen, washer and dryer. all the comforts of home. It is located near the Disney attractions. What I found odd is that is a little off and that's all there on the street. It is well lit, I felt very safe in the area. It is on two levels and has an elevator. I would stay again. The price is excellent. Front desk only work until 10:00 pm, but they left the apartment key with the security guard.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerOCS, Manager at Orlando Courtyard Suites, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is good to know you were pleased with our facilities and that you had a comfortable stay. I especially appreciate your comments on the value for money, how safe you felt and how our property is suitable for extended vacationers. We hope you will stay with us in the near future. Once again, thanks for your feedback.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Sure, i read all the reviews. I read about the bugs and the scary exterior; i chose to take my chances as needed a 1 night stay before flight in Orlando near Disney. All the reviews are correct - #1) don't ever look for bed bugs - you'll find them. I didn't look, i didn't find any. #2) according to the manager, they finished remodel 3 years ago; so that untidy exterior is just their lack of maintenance. #3) It's clear when everything is just a little off, like broken sink drain, extra drilled hole in the granite but then hardware that only uses 2 holes, key doors vs digital that you have to lock, curtains that don't close, shades that are part broken so people can see in when the curtains don't close all the way. It's just a real creepy place, creeperville of hotel. I saw 3 or 4 other abandoned, gutted hotels near this one - they are all really creepy. But what the hell, it was worth the money - would i stay there again? Not for more than a quick one-night and even then any hotel that is part of chain like best western or holiday inn is going to be well maintained and you can avoid the creepy experience completely for another $40. Not a place for the faint of heart, or a well-traveled sort. Only stay here if you are willing to risk the adventure and don't mind staying in a hotel that is somewhere between Bates motel and transylvania.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Brookneal, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were looking for a nice place to stay with full kitchen and low cost.
Our entire trip hinged on staying within our budget, and on making breakfast in our hotel, and packing a lunch.
We could not have done this trip without Orlando Courtyard Suites.
While the property next door is nothing worth looking at, we found the staff at OCS to be helpful, the suite to be extremely nice with top notch upgrades like whirlpool tub and granite counters, dishwasher, washer and dryer, a king size bed and a private balcony. overlooking an interior courtyard.
We found the suite to be very clean,and had no problems using the wireless internet.
We never felt unsafe when coming back to the property at night- the parking lot is well lit.
We even enjoyed the view of the fireworks at Magic Kingdom from the parking lot (look North at around 9 pm).
Once caution- this is not a "resort".
This is an extremely comfortable and affordable place to stay with one exercise room available.
We spent our days at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon so we did not miss the "resort" experience at all.
It was a 5 minute drive to Blizzard Beach and Animal Kingdom area, and 10 - 15 minutes to Typhoon Lagoon and Downtown Disney, and you will find simply tons of restaurants nearby on 192 within 2 miles of the hotel.
I cannot think of a more convenient place to stay. :)
We will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerOCS, Manager at Orlando Courtyard Suites, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thanks for your review; we greatly appreciate your feedback. It is indeed a pleasure to know that we could provide you with both comfort and value for your money during your recent stay at our property. I agree that the full Kitchens in our suites really are a great money saver on food costs during vacations, as they come with everything you need to make meals. This convenience is such a great benefit to our vacationing guests. Thanks again for taking the time to post your review, we look forward to your future stay with us.
Sarasota, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was a dark and stormy night, hurricane Isaac was making himself a nuisance as we drove up to the Orlando Courtyard Suites. The neighborhood was sketchy at best, homeless people on the corner and what looked like a bombed out hotel next door. I didn’t have much hope for a decent night’s sleep in a comfortable clean room when I was handed an actual key for my suite. I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, well furnished, and very comfortable. I took advantage of the free WiFi and if it hadn’t been raining we would have used the lovely pool. My husband and I were astounded that such a great room was such a great bargain. The bed was comfortable and we really appreciated that the maid was not going to bother us the whole weekend (we don’t mind making our own bed and washing our own dishes). We will be booking at the Orlando Courtyard Suites again (even though the doors to the suites don’t automatically lock behind you, you have to lock them like you would your house).

Room Tip: Ignore the neigborhood, this place is great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerOCS, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Orlando Courtyard Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I am happy you were pleased with both the cleanliness and the décor of your suite, which provided such a welcoming contrast to what the unsightly look of the hotel under construction next door might suggest. Although this is beyond our control, as you have seen, it doesn’t hinder any of our property’s amenities. We would be more than happy to accommodate you again in the future. We do hope that on your next visit you will get a chance to enjoy our seasonally heated pool. Our pool deck has just been given a facelift that greatly enhances the warm welcoming atmosphere of the pool area. Thanks again for your feedback.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

First of all when I first called to book the place they said it was an indoor place but it wasn't. I never liked staying at outdoor hotels because it doesn't feel safe. My kids were scared by little black worm looking things on their way to the pool. The website says free high speed Internet but it was only 2 bars and you could only get it in certain places. There was a hole in the wall and the bathroom doorknob kept coming off. The TV list said it had Disney channel on channel 4 but when my kids looked it didn't work. Across the street looked like an abandoned place and when I first went into the office I saw the police and they were talking about someone trying to break in! I will not be staying there again! I couldn't even get a refund!

• Stayed August 2012
Staten Island, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

THERE ARE BEDBUGS AT THIS HOTEL. I HAVE PICTURES. Prior to booking this hotel, the reviews gave a "don't judge a book by it's cover" impression, stating that while the hotel is under construction, the rooms are gorgeous.

The first impression I got was much like the reviews. It looked terrible. I "checked-in" to my reserved room but before I brought my luggage in, I did a full inspection of the beds for bedbugs. Lo and behold, I found what I was looking for. Disgusted, I took photos and went

to the front desk to leave, and the lady told me that she couldn't refund me for the night (mind you, I was there for 5 minutes), but the rest of the stay (4 more days), she did. I am traumatized from actually seeing these bugs.

AVOID.

Room Tip: A tip to choose a good room? Here's one: Don't book one at this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We just stayed for a couple of days and it was pretty good. I was like everyone else scared when I pulled up. The rooms were very nice on the inside. They needed a good dusting but still was nice. I had a great view of the meters on the wall and the pool was crappy. However, we were only in our rooms long enough to unwind and go to sleep. No need for the resort experience because we weren't going to be there anyway. I did like having the washer and dryer to dry our towels. We would stay there again because it was so close to everything.

• Stayed August 2012
ManagerOCS, Manager at Orlando Courtyard Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
We greatly appreciate your feedback on your stay, thanks for taking the time to do so. I am glad you enjoyed your suite and that our location and our suite amenities were such a benefit to you during your stay. It would be our pleasure to accommodate you again in the future, please let us know when and we can secure you a suite overlooking our courtyard. We do hope that this time you will get a chance to enjoy our seasonally heated pool. Our pool deck has just been given a facelift that greatly enhances the warm welcoming atmosphere of the pool area.

Been to Orlando Courtyard Suites? Share your experiences!