“Best Darn Suites for the Money Honey!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Orlando Courtyard Suites

You added Orlando Courtyard Suites to your Saves list
Orlando Courtyard Suites
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   3010 Reedy Creek Boulevard, Located at End of Reedy Creek Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Ocala, Florida
“Best Darn Suites for the Money Honey!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

This hotel is awesome...I don't care what no one else has to say...if you want to enjoy yourself, cook, and be seperated from the kids...BOOK THIS HOTEL RIGHT NOW!!!! Baby.....when you walk in there is granited counter tops everywhere, the sinks are fabulously designed with deep pockets. There is a real full stove with oven (just like at home) and a full size fridge with a microwave and coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils for cooking and eating, and glasses, plates, saucers and bowls....now where else can you get all this for this price..and I'm not done yet. There is a comfortable loveseat and wide chair with coffee table and two end tables in the living room (yes...I said Livingroom) and a whole granite counter top for your laptop computer and many, many storage cabinets. There is a seperate closet for the trash can which is located in the kitchen. Then....check this out...it's the BEST PART.....there is a nice size WASHER AND DRYER....jet/hot tub, which is nice and big with an enormous rainforest shower head...and the bathroom sink faucet pours out like a waterfall from the lovely hardwear...Just beautiful...Now we head down the hall.....and low and behold...a big beautiful king sleighbed with nice dressers and a full mirro closet, and a seperate closet with iron, board and extra blankets and pillows, and there is a sliding door which leads to a small patio with a table and chairs for two. It was my grand daughter's birthday and I was able to make a Hello Kitty Birthday Cake in the full kitchen. This place is AWESOME!!!!!FOR THE MONEY....now the bed was to firm for me but we still slept and enjoyed all the space and the feel of being home, because alot of times you can't afford to eat out everyday and night so we cooked and was able to go back and get seconds and thirds without being charged extra.....So....Who cares about the building that is being renovated in front of these suites or the small flaws here and there when you can get a 1 bedroom aptmnt for this price...Will we be back and will we recommend this to a friend?....WELL...HECK YEAH!!!!

Room Tip: The King size bed was too firm for my taste....but roomy
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

They are trying..... Ain't be filed by the CURRENTLY unfinished part. They are currently under construction on one part of the hotel but the building that is finished is exactly like pictures! Beautiful rooms, serious luxury! We enjoyed our stay so much! The convince of having an apartment style suite and having a full kitchen to cook really saved money for Disney world, we were here for a week, had to check our 2 days early and had no problems. Everyone was friendly, and we made some good friends! My only issues, was that the bed is definately hard and the there were very few channels to watch, but overall, it was a gorgeous suite, very close to all the attractions, and, very clean, and plenty of room to relax. Don't let the drama queens discourage you from this hotel, you will regret not staying here, and the price is wonderful!

• Stayed June 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We just returned last night from our 8 night stay at this property. I agree with the earlier poster that I was scared to pull up and see adjacenet property under renovation. The location is great--less than 5 minutes to Animal Kingdon--take a rt out of the property, take a right at McDonalds and you are on Disney Property. However, I completely disagree with the other person who called it a dump. I have 3 young girls, (2, 6, and 11). This is outstanding for the $. It is basically a 1 bedroom condo. Full kitchen (w/ oven), washer and dryer, and 2 TV's. My only complaint--maid service only every 3 days. But, that would add to the cost of property. When we pulled up, the courteous lady at the front desk let me go preview the room b/c of my skepticisim. Extremely clean. Bed was comfy. Our girls loved it. Very quiet--did not hear a peep. Ate every morning in our "condo" before we headed out to parks--saved a ton of $ by doing that. Pool area is ery plain--just a pool--but dont you pay a higher price at another place if that is a priority? We go to beach often and this truly is a 1 bed condo--only minus the bunkbeds. Also--having the laundry was awesome--dropped clothes in every night when we came in--allowed us to pack much less. This is a great value. One can tell that the management is renovating the entire property--trust me--when that happens this place will not be as inexpensive!! Take adantage of this now!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I agree with the previous statements that it looks scary when you first pull in. I booked it from hotels.com and I was afraid that I had been scammed. My husband and I came here for our honeymoon (we went to Disney for a few days). When we got to the side of the lot that's being used, it wasn't impressive.
HOWEVER, when we got inside, we were ASTOUNDED! For how crummy it looks on the outside, it is impressive inside. The pictures that you see on the website are exact. The granite countertops and the rainfall shower head made us feel like we were spoiling ourselves since we are poor college students. You really CAN'T beat this for how little you are spending. I can't wait until the open the rest of the lot because I bet it will get better reviews just on appearance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

The Orlando courtyard suite was in a great location close to many restaurants in close proximity to all major attractions. Plenty of space for the price. Room was beautiful with a large king bed, separate living room, nice kitchen, nice size bathroom with jetted tub. The staff was very helpful and very polite. I have no complaints. Can't wait to visit Orlando courtyard. This is definitely my home away from home.

Room Tip: Know what you're looking for and don't settle for anything less.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
TAMPA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

This place was a dump. I was going to Disney and thought I would save money buy staying at what looked like in the pictures a nice big room place. NO WAY! Im a mother of four little ones and I was so scared I had NO sleep all weekend I put the heavy table in front of the door every night but I was still scared and lets talk about dirty YUCK the dishes were ALL dirty but put away as if they were clean and the was was full of towels not from me and the sofa bed was BROKEN kids all slept in the king bed thank goodness we brough our own pillows and covers I would NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are amazing for the money. Clean and cozy. Definitely would stay again even if it cost more.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Orlando Courtyard Suites? Share your experiences!