The resort is off the beaten path. and hard to find.The front desk did not answer our calls.. Thank good ness for GPS. Once we found it, they had our room ready (GREAT ROOM ON TOP FLOOR RIGHT ON THE CANAL). The first morn there we saw a manatee swimming up the canal. THE NEXT MORN WE SAW A MOM AND BABY TAKING THE SAME PATH! The pool are was large enough with a tiki bar with barbeque/drink special. There was entertainment on the weekends. The suite had a separate bedroom and was big enough for 4. They cleaned it every other day/ We did cook in the suite often. THEY PROVIDE COOKING SUPPLIES AS WELL AS COMPLEMENTARY COFFEE.
1 NEGATIVE: It takes nagging front desk to get any addition items such asa coffee pot. BE PERSISTENT!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sombrero Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatman_s Sombrero Resort & Marina Hotel Marathon
- Boatman_s Sombrero Resort And Marina
- Marathon Key Sombrero Hotel
- Marathon Key Sombrero Resort & Lighthouse Marina
- Sombrero Hotel