We stayed in the Holiday Inn for 2 nights in late May while on our way to Key West. We had checked the reviews on Trip Advisor and it lived up to it's promise. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the pool was very nice. There is an excellent restaurant just behind it that apparently had just opened, and was a great improvement over what was there before. There is also another good restaurant across the highway. The breakfast was good, and my only complaint is that the Wi-Fi was quite spotty. A few more antennae would be a good idea. I would recommend the hotel and will stay there again if back that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you for a fun-loving tropical vacation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the fabulous Florida Keys. Stay with us for fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses, the Florida Keys Marathon Airport (MTH), and local island attractions. Our hotel is pet-friendly and 100% smoke free.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon is located in the heart of the Florida Keys; a short drive from Key West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon Hotel Marathon
- The Holiday Inn Express And Suites Marathon
- Holiday Inn Marathon
- Marathon Holiday Inn