“Great atmosphere, great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood, Healthy, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: "Thank you to all our customers for your patronage and support. We appreciate all of the reviews you give us on Trip Advisor, even the negataive ones because it helps us to be better and provide our guests with a memorable experience."Sincerely,Randy K. GM
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere, great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Laid back, great food, good value. Nice selection of Craft beers. Staff was was very prompt and very friendly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greenwich, Connecticut
“AWESOME...Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is GREAT..The bar and deck are on a second story deck(elevated assisted) Awesome views,simply great food...a GREAT PLACE TO SUCK A COUPLE DOWN! Dog Friendly ...GOOD Food...GREAT Views ...GREAT People ...HIGHLY RECOMENDED! Old KEYS STYLE

Visited May 2013
Brecksville, Ohio, United States
“Old Florida Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our drive from Miami to Key West. Not easy to find as it is off the beaten path but well worth it! Picnic tables on the second level overlook the water capturing the old Florida feeling. Food was great - I had the bbq shrimp with rice and beans which were delicious. My husband had the blackened fish sandwich with fries - very good!! We shared the hush puppies, which to me is the mark of a great fish house, and they did not disappoint, as well as the key lime pie--delicious! Just an overall relaxing, come as you are place to sit back and enjoy fresh seafood and a few coronas. Kudos to the chef and the super staff!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Ok, but that's it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Was excited to try this place after reading review on TA. Not impressed. We visited on a Sturday afternoon around 5:45. The place is relaxed, as the rest of Marathon. We were greeted promptly. Service was quick and friendly. Food was just OK, as the atmosphere. My husband ordered the patty melt and fries. I ordered blackened shrimp quesadillas. Patty melt was disappointing as the bread was not grilled as normal. Just toasted. Fries were also a disappointment as they were way over cooked and with no seasoning. Shrimp quesadillas were OK, nothing to complain about but also nothing to write home about. Lots of cheese but bland. Again. No seasoning. Fairly priced place but would probably not return. If I could have given 2.5 stars, probably would have.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to Burdines for lunch on a recommendation from a couple we had met in Marathon. They had eaten there 4 times during their 10 day visit so we felt that was a good enough reason to go. We were not disappointed. My husband ordered the Blackened Fish Sandwich with green chilies. It was DELICIOUS. The sandwich had so much flavor and was cooked just right. We ordered the hushpuppies w/cheese and honey mustard dip at our waitresses suggestion. Again, good choice. I had a mimosa for $4.50. Great price but the amazing part was that the orange juice was from freshly squeezed oranges. Big plus. I had the Tuna Steak Sandwich and it was cooked just as I had requested. It was ok but my husband's sandwich stole the show. I would recommend this place and we will probably be going back ourselves because of the value and taste. The prices were very reasonable.

Visited May 2013