“Decent Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Oak Harbor, WA
“Decent Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good pizza from a mom and pop establishment. Had the house salad and veggie pizza, both were tasty. Prices were reasonable and a good value.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is THE place for pizza in the Middle Keys! Everything is fresh and lovingly prepared. You will not find better!

Marathon, Florida
“Always loved going here but the owners son/cook is UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I am a local love this place I like the gentlemen that owns is he is always nice. I decided on this place for a little birthday dinner with my man and was having a nice time till 9:00pm rolled around when we were finishing up the owners son/cook came out slamming the vacuum around saying when its 9:00 everyone gets out turned the lights up like we are in a club! I am a restaurant manager and word to the wise keep your rude son in the back of the house or you will loose business for sure!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
tripleRmarathon, General Manager at Upper Crust Pizza, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
I will give credit where credit is due. Thanks for stopping at our restaurant and enjoying the nice company with my family at the front of the house. That being said, it always amazes me how people manipulate events in order to pass their point of view and to smear a business or in this case a person's reputation. The rule of thumb we follow at the restaurant is to switch the open sign to close at around 8:45pm in order to give people enough time to finish their meal before cleaning duties begin for the night. We don't stop receiving orders TO GO OR CARRY OUT until 9:00pm SHARP. After 9 the kitchen closes for the night and then myself and my staff begin cleaning in the back, the lights are usually turn on at 9:30pm. I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TIME TO HAVE THE LAST CUSTOMERS FINISH UP THEIR MEALS WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE.
Dear reviewer, I will not change my cleaning procedures in order to satisfy your will. I got a life outside of the restaurant and when 10pm comes by I want to go home and relax. I would think that you coming from the restaurant or hospitality industry would understand this better than anybody else. So thanks again for your business and have a happy life. By the way, this rude "son" has been cooking for 12 years now and business has been great all these years.
Marathon, Florida
“Mmm Good!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I ordered a carnivorous pizza for take out. When I called to place our order the lady that I placed my order with was very courteous and helpful, she informed me that our pizza would be ready for pick up in about 20 minutes. When we arrived it was just coming out of the oven and was piping hot!! The atmosphere inside is very pleasant and extremely clean. After getting home and diving into our pie it was just as tasteful as it looked!!! We moved to Marathon in February and have wanted to try this pizza ever since and now that we have, we will order all of our pizzas from Upper Crust!!!

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Best pizza on the island ... Don't bother going anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Everything is hand prepared ... Fresh ingredients, old Italian family recipes. A lot of love goes into this food!

Exceptional taste, service, selection of entrees all reasonably priced.

Available for take out or dine in, either way don't bother stopping anywhere else if you have a craving for Italian.

Subs and sandwiches, and salads that we saw served to other patrons looked equally as amazing as our own selections.

• Visited July 2013