“Great food & service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 80 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Whether you are vacationing in Marathon or on your way to or from Key West, no trip is complete without a stop at The Cracked Conch Cafe. We use only the freshest seafood and finest ingredients. Start out your meal with our legendary Conch Chowder. Try some of our truly legendary Conch Specialties -- Conch Parmesan, Conch Joseph or our Cracked Conch Platter. For the landlubbers, we offer Choice New York Strip Steak, Filet, Ribs and Chicken. And our fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads are always available. Don't forget to finish off your meal with Key Lime Pie! Located at Mile Marker 49.5, The Cracked Conch Cafe is the perfect place to stop, rest and grab a bite to eat and a cool drink. Relax on our tropical patio and breathe in that great ocean air as you enjoy our famous conch cooking. We hope to see you soon!
Marathon
“Great food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I loved the old Florida charm!! And my food was so yummy. Will be back again. My husband had a conch melt and I had the grilled chicken sandwich, both were excellent. My side order of french fries came out piping hot and oh so good. For dessert we had the famous key lime pie, which was very good, but I kind of wished it was a little more tart.

North Florida
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate at the Cracked Conch on our way back from vacation in Key West. The food was fabulous (I had the Conch Benedict and my husband had the fried shrimp) the prices were reasonable and the service was great. It's not fancy by any means but honestly I don't go to the Keys for fancy. We will definitely be back the next time we're down that way!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Review don't do justice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the best dinner we had in marathon or ket west. Local flavor, small quite, fairly priced. Food was excellent, margaritas good, service great. 5Stars great casual dinning experience. Great job by a awesome staff.

Visited January 2014
Corinth, Mississippi
“Just What We Needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

After spending the day at the beach, we wanted some seafood at a casual place. The Cracked Conch fit the bill. The waitress was great and very patient with our large party. I got the fried seafood plate. The conch, scallops and shrimp were really good. My fish (I am not sure what kind it was) was a little overdone. My son ordered the yellow fin tuna and loved it! My sister got the Key Lime pie and said that it was to die for! This is great casual dining with a bar and laid back atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Herts
“Generous portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had one of the best omelettes that I have ever tasted and it came with fried potato and toast and jam. The key lime pie was also delicious. Our server was very good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited June 2014