“Just What We Needed” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 85 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American, Chowder, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Whether you are vacationing in Marathon or on your way to or from Key West, no trip is complete without a stop at The Cracked Conch Cafe. We use only the freshest seafood and finest ingredients. Start out your meal with our legendary Conch Chowder. Try some of our truly legendary Conch Specialties -- Conch Parmesan, Conch Joseph or our Cracked Conch Platter. For the landlubbers, we offer Choice New York Strip Steak, Filet, Ribs and Chicken. And our fresh and delicious sandwiches and salads are always available. Don't forget to finish off your meal with Key Lime Pie! Located at Mile Marker 49.5, The Cracked Conch Cafe is the perfect place to stop, rest and grab a bite to eat and a cool drink. Relax on our tropical patio and breathe in that great ocean air as you enjoy our famous conch cooking. We hope to see you soon!
Corinth, Mississippi
“Just What We Needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

After spending the day at the beach, we wanted some seafood at a casual place. The Cracked Conch fit the bill. The waitress was great and very patient with our large party. I got the fried seafood plate. The conch, scallops and shrimp were really good. My fish (I am not sure what kind it was) was a little overdone. My son ordered the yellow fin tuna and loved it! My sister got the Key Lime pie and said that it was to die for! This is great casual dining with a bar and laid back atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank Kristy W

“Generous portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had one of the best omelettes that I have ever tasted and it came with fried potato and toast and jam. The key lime pie was also delicious. Our server was very good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merritt Island, Florida
“Good Conch Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I love conch and this did not disappoint. I heard the cook pounding it out in the kitchen and could not wait for it to arrive at the table. The sandwich was plenty big and conch well seasoned and tenderized. I would go back again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank FloridaTrish
Vero Beach, Florida
“A locals' dive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had ordered a conch basket that was too greasy to eat, so sent it back. They were gracious about getting me a more suitable meal, a grilled snapper sandwich, which was good. This is not a fancy seafood place, and not particularly clean. Why are there crumbs and papers on the floor when we were the only customers in there? But service was pleasant and attentive and the second round of food was good.

Visited June 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Conch Basket and Ribs very
Tasty. Price was decent. Friendly and open atmosphere. Quick service. We are pleased with the service

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member