“Nice Restaurant - service not great.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 72 restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Manchester, England
“Nice Restaurant - service not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a nice meal and my wife took along '4' and a '0' candles which she secretly gave to the waiter to put on my desert.
They brought desert out without lighting the candles and said 'sorry nobody had a lighter but they sell them in our gift shop' - go figure.

Visited November 2013

74% Recommend
North Miami
“Yummy Food With A View To Match”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was so hungry on the way to Key West and my first choice was the seafood buffet at Whale Harbor but it was closed due to smoke contamination. So decided to keep driving on Overseas highway and found Island Fish Company... so happy I took a chance. Lovely location by the marina, had its own dock and even a helipad. They were featuring Mexican Sunday specials but I ordered the Grouper Sandwich blackened style and some margaritas. It was a serious sandwich. I love that the Grouper portion was bigger than the Kaiser bun. It was fresh and cooked just right. (See pics) The meal came with fries, slaw and gorgeous view of the marina. The margarita specials were good too..made with your choice of premium tequila. I can only give 4 stars for now cause I sat at the bar and have not experienced full dining service but will definitely come back again :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“100% Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I came to Long key for our honeymoon. We wanted to have a date night and drove past
"The Island Company". we ate their our fast night, fell in love with the food!! Everything was delicious.. we had no complaints.
To end the trip with a bang we ate their one more time.. 100% Delicious!!
Tell them the Newelyweds sent ya from Wisconsin!!
Enjoy :)

Bergamo, Italy
“fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

a hidden gem on the way to\from lower keys. Ask to be seated on the deck with a stunning view of the sea. Fish is very fresh and cooked in a farm friendly way with homemade sauce! They produce their own sauce and there is a nice bar rodeo-style with an extensive beer selection.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

While in Marathon we ate at the Island Fish Co. three times. Each meal was good. We had grouper, stone crab and fish soup for example. We sat by the water and had a nice breeze. We would recommend this place. The stone crab meal was close to $100 for two - we thought it was a good value for the money.

• Visited November 2013