“Best piña colada and hog snapper ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 77 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Naples, Florida
“Best piña colada and hog snapper ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food and fun atmosphere with an attentive staff and beautiful water view. Best dining on Marathon hands down.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montreal, Canada
“A great meal in a beautiful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was on my way out of the Keys from Key West when I saw this place from the road and decided to stop. Its is built on the ocean, and is beautiful. It was lunch time and the lunch menu was reasonably priced. The service was excellent , When I told my waiter I was really hungry he had the plate in front of me in a couple of minutes. I had yellow snapper, lightly breaded with coconut, served on a bed of fresh salad with sliced strawberries. Nathan, my waiter asked where I was from and when he found out I was travelling that day he offered to get me a plastic cup of water for the road. He put ice in it and slices of fresh lemon and it was a refreshing drink on that very hot day. This return was very pleasant and delicious and just the place to stop at while driving through the Keys.

Visited July 2013
“Not recommended”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We went there for breakfast. My husband and daughter had 2 pancakes, my son had a fruit cup and I had a couple of eggs. The food was average. Service was just ok. Views were nice. Price for that small amount of food was horrible. Just shy of $60? That's ridiculous! This place has a nice view and that's about all it has. We won't be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Atmosphere not worth it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The building/view are quite nice and our server was prompt and friendly. The food was awful. I ordered grilled shrimp tacos. The shrimp (only thankfully ate one but still got sick as all get out that night) was not grilled but microwaved and had been probably been thawed and refrozen a few times. The server did not seem surprised at all when I showed her the shrimp. Gross.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good first meal in the Keys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived to our resort, it was raining and we were tired. Still, we wanted to try something rather than standard hotel fare. We chose the Island Fish Co and we weren't disappointed. It had poured for about 15 minutes before we arrived, but the sun came out and we were able to sit in the part of the restaurant that had a nice view of the water but we could stay dry if it rained again-which it did. The food was great and the family-friendly, casual atmosphere was nice. A great first place to start our vacation off right.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere